31-34

☆ 31. mimic solution
Mimic's solution

In the end, it took nearly a month for Mimic's matter to be completely resolved.

During this period, Port Mafia lost three precious psychics, eight centurions, and nearly a thousand lower-level personnel.

In terms of weapons and ammunition, eight arsenals were attacked, one of which contained the arsenal that Russia had sold to them at a low price and given one-fifth of the weapons as a gift.

There is also a dedicated port, Mafia, where most of the connection points were destroyed and can only be put into use again after they are rebuilt. Not to mention the cost of construction, the daily loss of deactivation is calculated in hundreds of millions. Even if we work overtime, it will still take half a month before it can operate normally.

These are just the big ones, not to mention that the total losses in all aspects of other industries, large and small, are not a small amount.

After reviewing the damage caused by this Mimic incident, Mori Ogai pulled out several of his hair on the spot.

If it hadn't been for the fact that Takasekai had been eradicated and annexed all their assets long before this, the organization would have been severely damaged by this blow, forcing Mori Ogai to directly give up his position as leader to protect the port Mafia. .

But fortunately there is this premise.

If it weren't for Mori Ogai himself taking charge of how to obtain a special ability business license, he might have wondered whether it was "lucky" that they had taken over the Takase Society at this point in time. Let him secretly operate Mimic to carry out the operation at the amusement park.

But even so, this loss was very traumatic for Port Mafia, enough to make this mafia organization that had just taken full control of Yokohama's night languish for a while.

Here I have to talk about Osamu Dazai, the main person in charge of this Mimic incident.

Although Dazai Osamu's mind is not as good as that of Edogawa Ranpo, it is not an exaggeration to call him a wise man. After all, he is the second youngest person to become a cadre in the history of Port Mafia after Edogawa Ranpo. , without real achievements, one cannot be in this position.

And for a person like Osamu Dazai, it took almost a month to completely deal with the Mimic matter. It is hard not to make people feel strange, or to create some suspicion.

In fact, Mori Ogai could tell that although Dazai Osamu seemed reluctant when he issued the order in the conference room, he actually intended to do his best to resolve the matter as soon as possible.

But since Nakahara Chuuya fell into coma, Mori Ogai had to think more about the direction of the whole incident.

Even if there is "luck" interfering, the overall progress is too slow. It is almost like a different person is just wandering on the road to complete the task wearing a skin named "Osama Dazai".

It's not like Mori Ogai has not considered replacing Dazai Osamu and letting others do this task. Although Edogawa Rampo's side cannot be used because Enoshima Shimakawa is watching, replacing Ozaki Momiji would be like Dazai Osamu this time. The progress that makes people have to have some doubts is much stronger.