51-54

☆ 51. New World

New World

Street is very lively, with pedestrians coming and going.

Edogawa Ranpo sat in the booth of the dessert shop and looked out the window. Although his mind was very tired, he was still subconsciously collecting the information around him.

A white-collar worker in a hurry, wearing a business suit and clicking his high heels. She secretly asked for leave and was interviewing at the next company where she wanted to change jobs.

The family of three walked happily together, and the younger one, who looked to be only about six years old, was running around his parents holding taiyaki in his hands. In fact, his parents wanted to divorce, but in the end they reluctantly lived together for the sake of their children.

The two children, who had just been liberated from school with schoolbags on their backs, were very close to each other, but there was still a small distance between them. Their eyes were always looking at each other quietly, but when their eyes met, they suddenly twitched. He looked back and looked to the side. They will hold each other's hands at the intersection where they are about to part.

Ah, there is a man there who thinks he is hiding it well but is secretly observing the crowd. It seems that the world is not as ordinary as it seems...

"What are Ranpo looking at?"

Sitting opposite Edogawa Ranpo The man made a curious noise. He withdrew his gaze and looked at Enoshima Shimakawa, who had just returned to his seat from the toilet. Edogawa Ranpo hid all his thoughts and said the correct answer with a smile: "Nothing, I just felt a little bored while waiting for you, so I just took a look."

After hearing this answer, Enoshima Edogawa smiled and rolled his eyes: "Ranpo doesn't want to separate from me."

"Of course, we will be together forever." Edogawa Ranpo smiled at Enoshima Shimokawa and saw After Enoshima Shimakawa blushed with embarrassment, he lowered his eyes and took a sip of the milk tea placed in front of him to cover up the indifference in his eyes.

No matter how lively the world is, it has nothing to do with him, because this is not his "world".

He was imprisoned by Enoshima Shimakawa.

After receiving Edogawa Ranpo's "love" confession, Enoshima Shimakawa fell into a very strange and stable state after the blush on his face faded.

For example, she no longer pressed her whole body tightly against Edogawa Ranpo's body, and her infatuation that she wanted to knead the two together as a whole disappeared. The two of them now seemed to be just ordinary young lovers, simply Hand in hand, we headed back towards home.

But Edogawa Ranpo knew that this was just the calm before the storm.

After he expressed his attitude "accurately", the balance that had been maintaining a delicate balance began to tip.

I'm afraid that I will usher in a new "world" soon.

Yes, "the world".

In the "lucky" game that night, Enoshima Shimakawa exposed too much information, including her ability to travel between two worlds at will.