35-37

☆ 35. Grow and grow

Development and Growth

Looking at Edogawa Ranpo's reaction, Sakaguchi Ango knew that Edogawa Ranpo didn't know any news about the "Future Agency" before he spoke.

That's right, after all, he only found out because he inadvertently used the "Depravity Theory" due to inertia. It is normal for Edogawa Ranpo to have no such information.

However, when Edogawa Ranpo lowered his head and thought, Sakaguchi Ango heard him saying to himself: "It turns out that this existence that has been hidden by various governments is called the 'Future Agency'."

He probably understood that there are people in the Future Agency . What kind of people are they? There must be someone very similar to Enoshima Shimakawa among them, otherwise it would be impossible to break through the defense line "lucky" set up for Enoshima Shimakawa.

But so what, don’t think that just because a group of people got together and established a future agency, they can bully the few. You must know that there is also Port Mafia behind Shimakawa.

Mr. Sen, this is the "good person and good thing" you have always dreamed of.

Sakaguchi Ango did not know that at this time Edogawa Ranpo was already planning how to use Port Mafia to compete with the future agency. When he saw that Edogawa Ranpo had almost guessed the nature of the future agency based on just a few words he spoke, it was the first time that he faced and felt Edogawa Ranpo's so-called power so clearly. To port the terrifying abilities of Mafia's brain.

You must know that future institutions and all related information do not exist in the public's perception. Even if something is "hidden", there is no such thing as people's knowledge. Everyone lives in a "calm and ordinary" world.

But I didn't expect Edogawa Ranpo to be able to detect the government's "hidden". This is really... You must know that this is the result of people with various talents working together to create it. It should be said that he has "super reasoning" A person with special abilities?

Thinking of this, Sakaguchi Ango immediately restrained his thoughts. He was afraid that if he continued to think about it, Edogawa would deduce more things. You must know that he is a member of the Special Agents Division, and Edogawa Ranpo is a cadre of Port Mafia. The reason why they can sit together so peacefully now is all because of Oda Sakunosuke. Revealing the existence of future agencies is already the limit, nothing more can be done.

Seeing Ango Sakaguchi looking at his eyes, mouth and nose as if he had given up all distracting thoughts, Edogawa Ranpo curled his lips in his heart.

Do you think you can hide this from Master Ranpo? too naive.

Suddenly, the living room fell into silence again. The awkward situation was not broken until Enoshima Shimakawa brought the prepared meals out of the kitchen and invited them to the table to eat.

In the end, Osamu Dazai found an opportunity to sneak into the kitchen and make the dish "Superman Energy Pot". But what greatly disappointed Dazai Osamu was that no one put their chopsticks into his carefully prepared exclusive dishes.

The "no one" here certainly includes Osamu Dazai himself.

Seeing the "Superman Energy Pot" that no one was paying attention to on the table, Enoshima Shimakawa looked at the person who made the dish: "Dazai, don't you want to eat it?" They wouldn't eat this dish, but As the person who made this dish, Osamu Dazai should set an example, right?