46-50

☆ 46. Three questions and commitments

"Before I make the request, I have a few questions to ask you." Seeing Enoshima Shimakawa in a very good mood, Naegi Makoto spoke carefully.

In fact, as Naegi Makoto thought, Enoshima Shimakawa was in a wonderful state of "Wow, I actually lost, it's amazing" at this time, so she was particularly talkative at this moment.

Enoshima Shimakawa hugged Edogawa's arm and leaned on him, gently nodded to Naegi Makoto, indicating that he could ask if he had any questions.

Naegi Makoto took a breath and asked the first question: "Why did you hurt Komaeda-senpai?"

Although Enoshima Shimakawa's previous remarks about asking for his eyes sounded terrible, it can also be seen that she still People who abide by certain principles, otherwise with the power of Mafia, the port where she is located, can completely rob, without having to play a game with their lives as a bet.

Although Enoshima Shimakawa was always sure that he would win, something unexpected happened this time.

So what happened to make Enoshima Shimagawa treat Nagito Komaeda like this? You must know that if there is only a slight difference, Nagito Komaeda may become a useless person.

Faced with Naegi Makoto's question, Enoshima Shimakawa felt that he was really innocent: "Because he wanted to shoot me."

"He shot me directly as soon as we met. If I hadn't been lucky, I would have You're not standing here anymore." Enoshima Shimakawa accused mercilessly, never mentioning how she was "lucky" to "dodge" the shot from Nagito Komaeda. "As for the injuries on him, Injuries, at best I over-defended." Although she shot Nagito Komaeda in the head, he was lucky not to die.

"I can prove this." Dazai Osamu came over at some point and said to Naegi Makoto with a smile: "Because the gun in Komaeda-kun's hand was stolen from me." Then he I witnessed the whole process by the way.

Sometimes I have to say that "luck" is really a cheating existence.

It's as small as bullets that collide at the same time, or as big as a meteorite that creates a gorgeous "firework" in mid-air.

Hearing this, Naegi Makoto felt a little embarrassed. He would shoot "Despair" directly when he had a disagreement. This was indeed something Nagito Komaeda could do. Moreover, you must know that Enoshima Shimakawa and the others are Mafia. When facing someone who wanted their own lives, they did not kill them on the spot but only temporarily disabled their ability to move. This was already very merciful.

After hearing what Enoshima Shimakawa said in a different way, Nagito Komaeda didn't defend himself. He recognized Enoshima Shimakawa's words. He scratched his head and apologized to Enoshima Shimakawa: "Ah. , I am very, very sorry, this matter is indeed my fault, this kind of 'mistake' is something I can't even die to apologize for, but you still healed the wounds of a rotten person like me after this, I am really grateful."

Facing Nagito Komaeda's apology, Enoshima Shimakawa nodded, and the matter was finally revealed.

In fact, if Osamu Dazai looks at it, Nagito Komaeda really deserves to "die".

Originally, he wanted to ask for an explanation for Komaeda Nagito, but Naegi Makoto did not expect that things would turn out to be wrong on his own side. He had already changed his mind about Enoshima Shimakawa and had questions about the next question. There was a trace of hesitation, but after weighing it in his mind, he decided to ask the second question.