66-70

☆ 66. The third game

In the third game,

when he saw Enoshima Shimakawa looking into his eyes obsessively, Gojo Satoru not only did not avoid it, but instead openly showed his six eyes to Enoshima Shimakawa and seduced him: " Since my eyes are so beautiful, can Miss Goddess please answer the question I just asked?"

However, what disappointed Gojo Satoru was that his beautiful "eyes" plan did not succeed, and Enoshima Shimakawa still She just looked into his eyes without any intention of coming back to her senses. There was no other way. Gojo Satoru could only raise his hand to block between him and Enoshima Shimakawa, blocking Enoshima Shimakawa's sight of his eyes: "Miss Goddess, it's time to come to your senses." His sight

was blocked. , Enoshima Shimakawa withdrew her gaze with some hesitation. Only then did she remember that when she saw Gojo Satoru's eyes, she seemed to hear him asking her a question. She looked at Gojo Satoru who blocked her sight with his hand. Tilting his head: "What did you want to ask just now?"

Knowing that Enoshima Shimakawa would be automatically ignored as long as he saw his eyes, Gojo Satoru turned his head and confirmed that the current angle made Enoshima Shimakawa invisible. He looked behind his eyes and said, "Miss, you are not an ordinary person."

"I...am not an ordinary person?"

Hearing Enoshima Shimakawa's self-doubting tone, Gojo Satoru caught a glimpse of her out of the corner of his eye. The way he looks confused about whether he is an "ordinary person" does not look like he is faking it.

Seeing Enoshima Shimakawa's behavior, Gojo Satoru also became uncertain. After all, this was the first time he "questioned" Rokugan. From the first time he met Enoshima Shimakawa to the present, the six eyes have told him in every aspect that Enoshima Shimakawa is indeed an ordinary person.

Even what he just explained to the woman that "there was some kind of existence that exorcised the cursed spirit and this power touched her" was actually just his speculation.

Although he did see a curse spirit coming out of the woman's heart - he thought it was a method used by those old oranges to control people, but he did not "see" how the curse spirit was exorcised afterwards. In his eyes, when the cursed spirit rapidly expanded to the point where it was close to two meters around Enoshima Shimakawa, the cursed spirit suddenly disappeared. At the same time, the wound on the woman's head also healed.

So he made such a "speculation" and wanted to deceive Enoshima Shimakawa to see if there was really something that could escape the six eyes.

He thought about many possible reactions Enoshima Shimakawa might have. He dared to admit it directly, he looked around and pretended to be stupid and denied it, he hesitated and hesitated... But he never thought that Enoshima Shimakawa would give him a blank look like "I am not an ordinary person? How come I don't know?" feedback.

Just when Enoshima Shimakawa was about to be deceived by Gojo Satoru's words, her eyes suddenly lit up, and Gojo Satoru also tensed up. Just when he thought Enoshima Shimakawa would say something When her words refreshed his world view, he heard her ask Ranpo towards Edogawa: "Ranpo, am I an ordinary person?"

Originally, Gojo Satoru was ready to open the door to the new world and welcome him who had never seen him before. Magical things, but he heard Enoshima Shimakawa confirming to others whether he was an ordinary person, which made him feel that it was somewhat funny how he looked like he was facing a powerful enemy just now.