59-60

☆ 59. When love is going on

During the romance,

Enoshima Shimakawa deliberately braided his hair loosely and put it on his chest, probably to match the clothes he was wearing.

The puffy sleeves on the shoulders and arms make Enoshima Shimakawa's overall temperament softer. The high-waist design of the skirt highlights Enoshima Shimakawa's beautiful figure. The soft fabric swayed lightly with Enoshima Shimakawa's movements, and the big pale pink bow behind her was like hanging wings, as if it would take her to fly high in the next moment.

Cute, very cute.

Enoshima Junko's ability to enter Hope's Peak Academy with her talent as a "super high school-level hot girl" has proven that she has an unrivaled advantage in terms of appearance.

As for Enoshima Shimakawa, who has the same face as Enoshima Shields, if she enters Hope's Peak Academy's selection, she must be the "super high school level cute". And after dressing up carefully, this cuteness has received a perfect bonus.

But none of this matters now. From Edogawa Ranpo's point of view, Enoshima Shimakawa simply changed his skirt. But for some reason, when he turned his head and saw Enoshima Shimakawa clasping his hands, his fingers twitching with each other in embarrassment, his face was lightly red, and his eyes were watery, looking at him shyly and expectantly. At that moment, Edogawa Ranpo felt that something had broken the thread called reason in his mind.

When Enoshima Shimakawa looked at Edogawa with some confusion, who was only staring at him but soon making a sound, he took a few steps forward, then turned around and pulled her out of the store.

"R-Ranpo?" Enoshima Shimokawa was confused by Edogawa Ranpo's sudden move, but out of trust in Edogawa Ranpo, Enoshima Shimokawa allowed Edo to Kawaranpo pulled him forward and strode forward, and then they came to a jewelry store.

Initially looking at this jewelry store Enoshima Shimakawa didn't know what to do, but then he saw Edogawa randomly slapped his hand on the display cabinet, and said in a slightly hoarse voice: "Give me a pair first. Matching rings. Then..." As he spoke, he turned his head to Enoshima Shimokawa. At this time, Edogawa Ranpo's eyes had a look she had never seen before, "We want to customize a pair of wedding rings."

Enoshima Shimakawa was stunned at first. After understanding the meaning of Edogawa Ranpo's words, ecstasy instantly occupied Enoshima Shimakawa's mind.

Ah ah ah ah ah! ! !

Ranpo just talked about the wedding ring, right?

Right, right!

And he looked so anxious.

Ranbu is so, so eager to marry me!

So excited, so excited!

What to do, no matter what, I feel like I can't breathe anymore.

dokidokidoki!

I'm so happy, I'm getting married to Ranpo!

Getting married!

To be together forever and ever!

Will the promise of being together forever as Ranpo's bride finally come true?