1-4

☆ 1. Enoshima Shimakawa

Enoshima Shimakawa

"When you look up when you arrive in Yokohama, you can see the Mori-style club..."

The girl with waist-length light pink hair walked out of the platform, raised her head while reading the text displayed on the phone screen, and then let out an exclamation : "Wow, this is the company I want to join, so awesome! Lucky!"

The passers-by who originally stopped because of the girl's cute face heard the girl's words and followed her line of sight, only to see five black buildings rushing through. When he caught his sight, he was so frightened that he immediately ran away from the girl.

Anyone who is a local in Yokohama knows what the five black buildings that are Yokohama’s landmarks represent.

That is the port Mafia, which controls the entire Yokohama and even the local government avoids.

Just when the girl tapped her pink lips with her fingers and thought about how she should go to the port Mafia building, a black figure bumped into her field of vision.

Ah, that's...

The girl's heart began to beat fast, the blood in her body seemed to be rushing away, her body temperature was rising, hot air was exhaled from her nose, and a faint blush appeared on her face. At this moment, all her attention was given to the figure sitting crookedly on the chair. Her eyes were shining without blinking, and her whole body was so excited that her body was trembling slightly.

A name blurted out from her mouth: "Ranpo!"

Edogawa Ranpo, who was sitting lazily on a chair, holding a lollipop in his mouth as if bored, listened to his name and tilted his head back, seeing the girl's At that moment, he opened his eyes that had been squinting: "Shimokawa?"

Enoshima Shimokawa ran all the way with fireworks in his heart, and happily threw himself into Edogawa's arms.

Edogawa Ranpo was originally in a reclining, semi-lying position with his hands hanging on the chair. However, Enoshima Shimakawa suddenly pounced on him, and he didn't have time to free his hands to pick him up. As a result, Enoshima Shimakawa just happened to She pressed her body weight on his chest. He coughed violently and the lollipop in his mouth fell to the ground.

Enoshima Shimakawa nuzzled into Edogawa Ranpo's arms contentedly. When she looked up, she saw a little glistening sugar stain on the corner of Edogawa Ranpo's mouth. She did not hesitate to poke her head over and stretched out her hand. Licking it off with the tip of his tongue: "Hmm, it tastes like orange!"

Faced with the sudden soft and wet feeling at the corner of his mouth, Edogawa Ranpo couldn't help but tremble. Just when he opened his mouth to say something, He glimpsed a bird hovering directly above him. Edogawa Ranpo had no doubt that if he really said what he planned to refuse, the bird would definitely put a "surprise" into his mouth before he said anything.

It's not like this kind of thing never happened when I was a kid.

Thinking of this, Edogawa Ranpo felt unspeakable grievances in his heart again after so many years, so he could only quietly tighten the hand holding Enoshima Shimakawa. According to his childhood experience, the girl lying on top of him would think...