Season 1 Chapter 3 : Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion!

It was the next day and currently Lucy was sitting in the bath of her new house that she found for a cheap price while enjoying herself.

Lucy : ( It's pretty roomy for only 70,000 and has tons of closet space! It even has a retro fireplace and cooking stove! But, best of all is...! )

After Lucy finishes drying her hair, she steps out of the bathroom and goes into her room, but she soon sees that Natsu, Happy, and Goku somehow made it into her house and were sitting in her room while eating and making a mess.

Goku, Happy, Natsu : Yo!

Lucy : ...my room!

With no warning Lucy roundhouse kicks Natsu which sends him crashing into Happy as they were both slammed against a wall. Lucy then picks up one of her shoes and throws it at Goku who dodges it by slightly moving his head to the left and keeps eating.

Lucy : What are you three doing here?!

Goku : *mouth full* Mira said you found a place to live, so we came by to check it out.

Happy : Aye...

Lucy : So?! Don't you know the saying, "Good manners even between friends"?! This is breaking and entering, you know! It's a crime!

Natsu : Come on, that hurts.

Lucy : I'm the victim here...

Happy's claws come out from his paws and starts to scratch Lucy's room walls, sharpening his claws.

Happy : This is a nice place!

Lucy : Don't sharpen your claws, you cat creature!

Lucy then hears the sound of paper bags being opened and looks over to where it came from and sees Goku who was eating a bag of potato chips. She then looks around and sees that Goku was surrounded by a bunch of different snack bags, shocking Lucy as she couldn't believe how much he was eating.

Lucy : Stop eating, you're messing up my room! How are you even stomaching all of that?!

Goku : What? I'm hungry. Oh, did you want some?

Lucy : No!

As Lucy continues to shout at Goku who continues to eat with no thought in mind, Natsu walks over to Lucy's desk as he sees that there was a thick stack of papers sitting on it as he picks it up.

Natsu : What's this?

Lucy quickly catches this and runs over to Natsu and snatches the stack of papers from him and kicks him once again.

Lucy : No!

Natsu : Now I'm curious. What is that?

Lucy : It's none of your business! Just get out of here!

Natsu : Yeah, right! We came to hang out!

Lucy : *crying* So selfish...

Lucy then puts on some clothes and makes two cups of tea for Goku and Natsu so that they could leave afterwards.