Season 1 Chapter 38: Goku vs The Thunder Legion

After Cana revealed that the lacrima in the sky would release lightning bolts if they were to discharge, Bisca quickly summons her sniper rifle as she takes aim at one of the lacrima.

Bisca : I won't let that happen!

Bisca then locks her sights on one of the lacrima and attacks it with her Stinger Shot and shatters the lacrima.

Lucy : All right!

Cana : Way to go, Bisca!

Bisca : I'll take care of all these—

Suddenly, Bisca was struck with lightning causing her to scream in pain before she collapsed on the ground. Levy then hurries over to Bisca and lifts her head off the ground and tries to wake her up.

Natsu : Hey! Say something, Bisca!

Levy : Bisca! Stay with us!

Lucy : What the...?! What's going on?!

Cana : Body link magic!

Lucy : Body link magic?

Cana : There's a spell on those lacrima that links the damage they receive to whoever causes the damage!

Lucy : Huh?!

Cana : In short, if you attack them, the same amount of damage will be directed back at you.

Levy : Oh no! If we don't do something, all the citizens will be...!

Cana : We have to take down Laxus! Let's go!

Lucy : I'll try to evacuate as many townspeople as I can!

Happy : I'll come with you!

Cana : There are still two Thunder Legion members out there! Be careful!

Lucy quickly runs off to warn the townspeople and evacuate them from the area while Happy follows her. Cana also runs off as Juvia goes with her so that they could find Laxus and defeat him before he activates the Thunder Palace.

Natsu looks up at the lightning lacrimas and grits his teeth in irritation as he couldn't believe Laxus would go so far.

Natsu : What is that bastard thinking?!

Natsu jumps over the railing and tries to jump off the roof but he runs into the invisible wall set up by Fried's enchantment. Natsu doesn't give up and charges at the invisible wall even though he knew he couldn't get past it.

Natsu : If you wanna be master so bad, then just fight Gramps! I've had enough of your crap, Laxus!

Levy : Natsu! Calm down!

Natsu : I can't!

Levy : Just listen!

Natsu : Damn! There's an invisible wall here too!

Levy : It's an enchantment.

Gajeel : We already know.

Levy : It's a type of script magic. I might be able to do something!

Gajeel : *surprised* What?!

Natsu : Really, Levy?!

Levy : I have faith you guys can stop Laxus!

==================================================================================================

Meanwhile with Lucy, she was walking through the streets of Magnolia as she was heading down to the town to warn everyone and evacuate them.