Season 1 Chapter 31: Jellal

It was a new day and currently, the Fairy Tail members along with Juvia were sitting on a boat as they were relying on Natsu's amazing sense of smell and the directions Goku was given by Piccolo to find Erza.

Lucy: Say, so you think the people trapped in the cards have been rescued.

Gray: We let the military know before we left, so they're probably fine now.

Lucy: I hope so.

Gray: Where are we, anyway?!

Juvia: Have Juvia and her companions become lost?

Lucy: Are you sure this is the right way, Natsu?

Lucy looks over at Natsu hoping to get an answer but sees that the Dragon Slayer was hanging off the side of boat, motion sick.

Gray: We're relying on your nose, you know! Pull yourself together!

Juvia: *irritated* How dare you betray the lovely Gray's expectations?!

Goku: Calm down. We're going the right way.

Gray then looks off at the horizon and feels frustrated for being defeated so easily.

Gray: I can't believe we let 'em knock us out and snatch Erza and Happy. Talk about pathetic!

Juvia: It's hard to believe a wizard of Erza's level was defeated.

Gray: Huh? *irritated* They didn't beat her! Don't act like you know about Erza!

Juvia: I-I'm sorry...!

Gray: *to Goku* And what were you doing?! You let them take both of them!

Goku: How was I supposed to know that those goons were gonna take Erza and Happy?! I was kinda busy dealing with Piccolo!

Lucy: Gray! Goku! Calm down!

Goku and Gray end their argument with a tsk sound and look away from each other. Lucy thinks back to the conversation Erza had with her kidnappers and realized that she didn't know Erza as well as she thought.

Lucy: They said they were old friends of Erza... We don't really know much about Erza ourselves.

The boat goes silent for a few seconds with no one saying anything, when suddenly, Goku senses a malicious Ki and Natsu feels it as well as an ominous feeling and stands up.

Natsu: Huh?! What's this ominous feeling?!

Goku: This Ki... It's nothing but sickening.

Suddenly, the birds that were flying in the air next to the boat lose consciousness and fall out of the air out of nowhere and land in the water.

Lucy : The birds!

Gray : What in the world...?

Everyone feels the boat suddenly hit something and look down to see that whatever was affecting the birds was also affecting the fish, as there was also remains from boats floating in the water as well.

Fairy Tail : KakarotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara