Season 2 Chapter 3: Enter the Oracion Seis

The scene opens up to the meeting point where all the four guilds who were working together to fight and defeat the dark guild known as the Oracion Seis. The member of the last guild, Cait Shelter, finally arrives on the scene as everyone was shocked and surprised it was a little girl.

Wendy : I'm from Cait Shelter. My name is Wendy Marvell. It's nice to meet you all.

Goku : A kid?

Gray : A girl?

Ichiya : A-A child...?

Erza : I'm surprised. So this girl is...

Ren : Wendy...

Eve : Marvell.

Hibiki : Wow.

Jura : All the guilds are now present.

Gray : You're just gonna move on like that?!

Lyon : Still...

Sherry : Sending such a tender child on a major operation like this... What in the heavens is Cait Shelter thinking?

??? : Oh. She isn't alone, gaudy woman.

Everyone in the room then hears another voice as well as some tiny footsteps walking towards them as they look down and see a white cat wearing a dress.

Gray : A cat?

Gray : A cat?

Lyon : Looks like it.

Natsu : She's just like Happy...

Lucy : She talks...

Sherry : How terrible! I am not gaudy!

Lucy : That's what you're focused on?!

Goku : Two talking cats? That's awesome!

Wendy : Charle! You followed me?

Carla : Of course. I would never be able to rest easy if I let you go all alone.

Trimen : A cat!

Lucy : Only now you notice?!

Wendy : But I didn't come here alone. He was supposed to be following me here.

Everyone : "He"?

Wendy looks around and soon realizes that the person that was supposed to be following her all the way here was not in sight. She then runs outside to find any sign of this person as Happy stares at Carla before immediately falling in love with her, however, she simply looks away from him.

The blue cat then walks over to Lucy and grabs onto her leg catching her attention and making her look down at him.

Happy : Hey, Lucy. Go give her my fish...

Lucy : Huh? Is this love at first sight?! Oh, but now's my chance!

Lucy soon smiles deviously as she sees this as a perfect opportunity to get back at Happy for all his rude comments.