Season 2 Chapter 10: Zero

Meanwhile with everyone else, as they were checking on the fallen Jura Brain's staff had suddenly come to life which caused the wizards to chase after it. Natsu surrounds his fists in flames and charges towards the staff as he tries to attack it, but the staff evades it before knocking Natsu away.

 Natsu surrounds his fists in flames and charges towards the staff as he tries to attack it, but the staff evades it before knocking Natsu away

Gray : Natsu! Damn!

Happy : He's rolling like crazy! Look, you guys!

Lucy : Uhh, I don't think that's that important.

Goku : That's not a rare sight on these kinds of missions.

Back with the fight, the staff who was known as Klodoa headbutts Gray in the gut but Natsu gets behind the staff and grabs him by the hilt.

Natsu : Gotcha!

Gray : Yes! Good goin', Natsu! Now let's gang up—!

However, Klodoa was still able to reach and hit Gray over the head as he extends over to Natsu and hits him over the head as well.

Gray : Stay still, dammit!

As Klodoa continues to hit the two over the head, this was enough to annoy both Gray and Natsu into arguing with each other like they always do.

Gray : Hold it still, idiot!

Natsu : Dodge it, you moron!

As the two continue to argue it eventually leads to a huge fight while Goku watches with a carefree expression while a sweat drop runs down his and Lucy's cheek.

Happy : What a repulsive fight...

Goku : We probably should've seen this coming.

Klodoa looks over to the remaining wizards and focuses his gaze on Lucy which causes the blonde wizard to flinch.

Lucy : U-Uh oh! Why does this always happen?!

Happy : It's just your sense of self-importance!

Lucy : No! It's because it's tough being so cute.