Season 2 Chapter 20: Nature and Nurture

As time goes by and the sky changed to a beautiful orange color, the royal capital was put into a state of panic because of Kakarot's appearance and the battle that happened afterwards. However, this unrest was settled by the royal army in order to prevent even further chaos from rising.

Currently, the Fairy Tail wizards were held up inside of a hotel room as the revelation of their friends being trapped in a lacrima and Goku being beaten and taken away by his Edolas counterpart left the wizards in a depressed silence with none of them saying a word.

Carla was drawing on a piece of paper while Natsu refused to sit here and let all this happen.

Natsu: No, I can't stand for this after all!

Natsu gets up from the window sill and started to walk to the door.

Natsu: I'm gonna storm the castle! And then I'm gonna find that Kakarot guy and take Goku back!

Carla: Just wait a little longer.

Natsu: What for?!

Carla: We need to devise an actual plan if we're going to change everyone back. And how are you going to fight an opponent that not even Goku could defeat?

Natsu quiets down as he realizes that Carla had a point even if he didn't like it.

Wendy: They were turned into that crystal… How do we change them back?

Carla: We'll just have to ask the king himself.

Wendy: He'll never tell us!

Natsu: Then we'll just beat him up!

Lucy soon gets an idea which would only work if the king knew how to turn everyone back.

Lucy: Hey, yeah. Does the king know how to turn everyone back?

Wendy: Most likely.

Lucy: Then we have a chance! If we can just get close to the king!

Natsu: *surprised* Really?!

Wendy: What do you mean?

Lucy: Gemini! The Gemini can transform into people they touch! And they can even tell what that person is thinking while transformed! In other words, if they can transform into the king, they might find a way to save everyone!

Natsu: Oh!

Lucy: But they can only transform for five minutes. And they can only transform into two people. If they transform after that, they lose the ability to change into previous people. So the question is how to get close to the king…

Wendy: He'll have so many guards that it won't be easy.

Carla: There is a way to get close to the king.

Carla raises the paper she was drawing on and shows it to everyone and see that it was a drawing of a route into the castle.