Season 2 Chapter 2: Allied Forces

Currently at the Fairy Tail guild, everyone sees that there was a large drawing floating in the air as they take a look at it and see that there were a bunch of guild names on the chart.

Lucy : What is this?

Mirajane : I thought I would make a chart of all the dark guilds.

Reedus : Oh, I was the one who drew it.

Erza : Upon second look, I'm struck by how many there are.

Lucy : What brought this on?

Mirajane : It seems they've become a lot more active lately. So we need to strengthen our partnerships with our fellow guilds.

Lucy : Oh...

Gray : What does the big circle represent?

Goku : I know. It's the Baram Alliance of dark guilds. The alliance is made up of the Oracion Seis, Tartaros, and Grimoire Heart dark guild and is the ultimate force in the criminal underworld. Each one has other guilds under their control, which they use to keep the criminal underworld running. But, Raven Tail is independent from them.

Juvia : *impressed* I'm surprised. You seem quite knowledgeable of this.

Goku : *chuckles* Thanks.

Lucy then looks at the guilds that were under the Baram Alliance and soon sees a guild name she recognized.

Lucy : Huh?! Eisenwald? Isn't that...?

Erza : Yes. The guild Erigor belonged to.

Gray : So they were actually a subsidiary guild of the Oracion Seis?

Wakaba : I recognize a whole lot of these names. Some of these used to be official guilds.

Mirajane : Even Ghoul Spirit was under them before the Thunder Legion destroyed them.

Lucy : Huh?

Juvia : *smiling* Every guild Juvia and Gajeel when they were in Phantom was under the Oracion Seis!

Gray : Don't say that with a smile...

Lucy : *slightly scared* Oh, man... I sure hope they're not mad at us...

Wakaba : It's okay! There's nothin' to worry about! Word has it there's only six guys in the guild!

Macao : Pretty puny guild, if you ask me!

Mirajane : Even so, those mere six make up one of the greatest forces out there.

Makarov : About those "Oracion Seis"...

Everyone turns around and sees Makarov who had something very important to announce to them.

Makarov : We have been given the task of destroying them!