Season 1 Chapter 28: Final Showdown

[ A few minutes ago ]

While Erza was still fighting King Piccolo, Goku arrived to the scene at the Flying Nimbus' top speed. He then sees that the kingdom was in complete shambles because of the fight between Fairy Tail and Piccolo.

Goku: ( Looks like things got crazy while I was away. )

Goku closes his eyes and senses all the Ki in the city and pins down his guild mates' locations. Pinning down the direction their energy signatures were coming from, Goku quickly flies over to the one that felt the weakest, which was Gray, Natsu, and Mystogan.

Goku made it to where his three friends were and sees that they were severely injured from their battle with Piccolo.

Goku: ( Not good! )

Goku jumps off his Flying Nimbus and lands on the ground as he hurries over to the fallen Mystogan. He then picks him up off the ground and sees that his skin was getting pale and that he was bleeding profusely.

Goku: He's gonna die any second now. The same goes for Natsu and Gray.

Goku opens the bag of Senzu beans he was given by Korin as he takes off Mystogan's mask and puts one in his mouth and helps him chew and swallow it.

The superhuman wizard turns around and throws two Senzu beans into Natsu and Gray's mouths. It goes down their throats and at the same time, the healing properties of the bean take effect, as the hole in Mystogan and Gray's bodies immediately close up without a scratch and the internal organ damage Natsu suffered healed as well.

A second passes before the three wizards start to regain consciousness and wake up as they see that their wounds were gone as if they weren't even there and see that Goku was also in the city.

Natsu: *shocked* Goku!

Goku: Yo!

Gray and Natsu hurry over to their friend as Goku remembers he pulled down Mystogan's mask and pulls it back up so that Gray and Natsu don't see his face.

Mystogan: You're alive.

Gray: That Piccolo guy said he killed you.

Goku: Yeah, that happened, but I did manage to live somehow. But now I'm back and better than ever! I think I have a good chance of beating him! Beating Demon King Piccolo!

Natsu: Are you serious?!

Goku: Yeah!

Goku reaches for the bag of Senzu beans and takes one out before he tosses it to Gray.

Gray: What are these?

Goku: Senzu beans. They can heal all the damage you took from Piccolo. Laxus and Gramps are east from here, so can you do me a favor and give them those? I'll give this one to Erza.

Mystogan: Of course.

Mystogan puts his hand on his knee and uses it to lift himself to his feet.

Mystogan: Let's go.

Natsu & Gray: Yeah!

Mystogan: Good luck, Goku. The fate of the world is in your hands.