Season 2 Chapter 4: Reunions

Standing in front of the conscious members of the Oracion Seis and the rest of the members of the guild alliance was the man known as Raditz. Raditz then looks over at Goku and smiles as he seemed to have been happy to see him.

Raditz : So, we finally meet. You've grown, huh? But I still recognize you at first glance, Kakarot.

Goku : *confused* Kakarot?

Raditz : You look just like Father.

Erza : What does that mean? *to Goku* What is this? What is this guy saying?

Raditz : Kakarot! What is with the condition of this planet?! You were supposed to have been under orders to dispose of humanity! What the hell have you been goofing around for?

Hearing this severely confuses Goku, as he had no idea what Raditz was talking about or even who he was supposed to be. Meanwhile, Brain couldn't help but feel irritated at Raditz as he had interfered with him eradicating the wizards.

Brain : Now look here, you maggot. I don't know who you are or where you're from, but you should go back if you know what's good for you.

Raditz glances back at Brain with a smirk on his face which only irritates the dark wizard even more as he walks towards Raditz with killing intent on his face. Suddenly, Cobra soon hears movement on Raditz's body as he quickly warns his leader.

Cobra : Brain! Don't get close to him!

However, it was too late for Brain, as he was suddenly hit in the face by something so fast that he wasn't able to see it as it sent him flying to the side as he crashed into a boulder.

Cobra : Why, you...!

Soon after, Goku, Erza, and Cobra then see something that was attached to Raditz as their eyes widen in shock as they couldn't believe what they were seeing. Attached to Raditz was a tail that was similar to the one that Goku had before it was cut off by Erza.

Goku : A-A tail! This guy has a tail!

Raditz : Looks like you've finally learned my identity.

Goku : Your identity? What do you mean?!

Raditz : Kakarot! Have you forgotten about that?!

Goku : My name ain't that funny Kaka-whatever nonsense! It's Goku!

Raditz : How can this be?

Raditz quickly tries to figure out some way that Goku could have possibly forgotten his name until he eventually found one.

Raditz : Hey, have you ever taken any strong shocks to the head in the past?

Goku : What?

Raditz : Back when you were a child or sometime, did you ever hit your head hard?! Answer my question!

Goku : I don't remember it, but when I was good and little, I hit my head!

Raditz : Wh-What?!

Goku : I still have the scar, even now!

Raditz : So that's it after all, huh?

Goku : But what does that have to do with anything?! Who the hell are you? Tell me who you are?!

Raditz : You're being one difficult bastard, forgetting everything like this! Fine. I'll remind you, then. From here on, I'll have a lot of work for you to do for me, after all...

Erza : Be careful, Goku. This is no ordinary guy.

Goku : *nods* Mmm-hmm, so it would appear. To be honest, just us standing here looking at each other like this has got me scared. This has never happened to me before!