Season 1 Chapter 32: Battle for The Future

The scene opens to the Tower of Heaven where Sho, Simon, Juvia, and the other Fairy Tail wizards are running up the stairs on the side of the tower.

While they were running, Simon tries to contact Wally and Milliana but wasn't getting through to them.

Simon: Damn! Both Wally and Milliana have shut off communication! I have no way of telling where they are now!

Lucy: Communication?

Juvia: Telepathic communication magic, no doubt.

Gray then starts to whisper to Goku as he had a hard time trusting Simon and Sho.

Gray: Hey, can we trust this guy? I accept that he didn't try to kill us and all, but...

Goku: He's working for Jellal and above all he's an ally with Piccolo, right?

Simon: I don't intend to make excuses.

Gray: You heard, huh?

Simon: A wizard that could be killed that easily would never stand a chance against Jellal. Plus, I'm certain that Natsu won't die...

Lucy: *scared* Umm... but what about me?

Simon: *to Goku* As for Piccolo, I understand that you and him have a score to settle between you both. If it means anything, I heard that you defeated his father and I'm grateful. I have a feeling that we have yet to see your true strength.

Lucy: Speaking of which... I know you said that you were going to train under Kami but I didn't think you would be back so soon. Are you sure you're prepared enough for that battle?

Erza: Now that I'm caught up, I've been wondering the same thing. A month of training doesn't ease me despite it coming from someone as prestigious as Kami.

Goku: It was less of a month and more like three years and a month for me.

The group continues to run up the stairs but look back at Goku confused as they had a hard time grasping the image.

Sho: Three years training...

Juvia: ...in one month?

Gray: How does that work?

Goku: Up on Kami's Lookout is a room called the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Inside that room time passes differently; one day out in the real world is the same as one year inside the chamber.

Lucy: Really?!

Simon: That kind of magic is unheard of!

Goku: I don't really understand it myself, but it wasn't easy. I couldn't even last a month the first time because the atmosphere was different to the out here. But over time, I got used to it and could last the entire year. I went in there twice over this month and the last time I went in was yesterday. So I got three years of training!

Goku looks up at his comrades and gives them a confident response.

Goku: Don't worry. I've got this.

Everyone was soon won over by Goku's confidence and nod in agreement and continued to scale up the tower.

The group then enters the tower through a door on the side and were running down a hallway. Suddenly, the paintings on the walls eyes start to glow as a voice comes through them.

Jellal: *through speaker* Welcome, one and all, to the Tower of Heaven. I am Jellal, the ruler of this tower. Both sides have arranged their playing pieces.

Gray: What?!

Simon: It's Jellal. He's talking so the whole tower can hear him.

Jellal: *through speakers* So, shall we begin... "Heaven's Game"?