Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 40: Fantasia

As the battle was over, Goku, Gajeel, and Natsu who had sustained the most damage were treated by Porlyusica. After being treated she left town and back at Fairy Tail, Erza announced to everyone that Makarov would be fine.

Erza : Thanks to Porlyusica, he's going to survive. Rest easy. Our master is safe!

Everyone in the guild then cheers happily at the news that Makarov would be fine and recover while relieving Lucy.

Lucy : Thank goodness! I was really worried there for a while!

Gray : Gramps would never kick the bucket that easily!

Erza : But he is at an advanced age! Any added strain will impair his health. Always keep that in mind, everyone.

Everyone : Aye, sir!

Lucy : But are we really gonna do the Fantasia parade with all this going on?

Mirajane : It's what the master wants, plus you could say this is actually the best time to hold it.

Juvia : Juvia can't wait to see the Fantasia parade!

Gray : Huh?

Cana : You're gonna be in it.

Juvia : Huh?!

Macao & Wakaba : That's right!

Juvia soon stands up from her seat and goes over to the wall while running her finger down the wall slightly embarrassed.

Juvia : But

Juvia : But... But Juvia's still a newcomer...

Wakaba : I can't tell if she's troubled or if she's excited...

Macao : I'd say both.

Cana : That's so cute.

Happy : A lot of people were hurt, so everyone who's still able-bodied is supposed to be in it.

Lucy : *slightly excited* Meaning... I'm in it too?

Gray : Can't tell if you're troubled or excited... But I guess so, since those things can't be in it...

Gray then points over to the left as it was revealed that Gajeel, Natsu, and Goku were all sitting next to each other while covered in bandages.