Season 2 Chapter 1: Goku's Birthday

It has been a week since the Fantasia parade and after the huge parade, Magnolia had calmed down and went back to its usual peaceful state. However, the events weren't over for the awesome guild of Fairy Tail as it was now October 25th and it was a special day for one of its members.

Makarov: All right! Put your backs into it people! We don't have very long to prepare!

Everyone: Yeah!

It was early in the morning and it was eight in the morning and the guild was packed with all the members setting up for what looked like what to be a party.

Today was October 25th and which meant it was Goku's nineteenth birthday today. All the wizards in the guild were helping to set up the part and even Bulma, Roshi, Tien, Krillin, and Chiaotzu came to help out.

Macao: Mira! Do you need any help in the kitchen?! We're gonna need more than a feast to feed this guy when he gets here!

Mirajane: I could do with some help actually. I ran out of beast meat, so I need ten more pounds. Could you run out and get me some?

Macao: Yeah, no problem!

Tien: I'll come along as well. In fact, I think it'll be better if we caught this delectable beast fresh from the wild. It'll add a certain flavor.

Chiaotzu: I agree!

Macao: You kids sure are filled with energy... but I'll come along either way. Can't get shown up like this.

Tien then leaves with Macao and Chiaotzu to find a large beast to catch and cook for the birthday feast.

Meanwhile on the other side of the guild was the design team in charge of making the banner and other things to make the place look nice.

Levy: Maybe if we use some confetti cannons here then we can give him a grand entrance.

Lucy: I don't think Goku is really the one for big and flashy entrances.

Bulma: That's true. He'd probably just stare off into space and go "Guys, what's these paper things in the air?" And then we'd have to explain it all to him.

Lucy: *laughs* I can definitely see that happening!

Evergreen: In that case, we can use the confetti to showcase the real star! The true Fairy Queen, me!

Bulma, Lucy, Lucy: This isn't about you!

And finally with the gift wrapping team, it was comprised of Elfman, Gray, Natsu, Cana, and Juvia. Gray was wrapping presents along with Juvia who was teaching him, while Natsu was just throwing paper and tape together and Cana chops him on the head, and even Elfman was doing well with the gift wrapping.

Cana: You don't need all that much wrapping paper, Natsu!

Natsu: But it'll make the surprise even greater when he actually open it.

Happy: Yeah, if he manages to get through the first layer of tape.

Gray: *to Juvia* So, I have to put the tape on this side?

Juvia: Yes, my darling. And once that part is sealed, all you have to do is fold the corresponding side and you'll have successfully wrapped the present.