Season 1 Chapter 27: Demon King Piccolo vs Fairy Tail

Tien soon realizes that he was not killed by Drum and looks up to see Makarov standing next to him.

Tien: Mister Makarov...? Is that you?!

Makarov: Indeed I am, my boy. You've done well in handling yourself against a monster like that on your own. Well done.

Tien: T-Thank you.

Makarov nods his head at Tien. The old man then looks over at Piccolo and sees that he was able to regain his youth but had other matters on his mind.

Drum recovers from Makarov's kick and gets up from the ground.

Drum: You hit me, you old bag of dust! You're asking for it!

Piccolo: *snickers* That senile old man will be dead before he knows what's going on.

Drum soon dashes towards Makarov with incredible speed to attack him, but Makarov glanced to the left and jumps in the air before he knees Drum in the face, knocking his eye out, and killing him in one strike. This shocks Tien and Piccolo as the old man lands on the ground.

Tien: ( One hit?! One knee butt?! So this is the master of the Fairy Tail guild! )

Makarov: *to Piccolo* What have you done with Goku?

Piccolo: *confused* Goku...? Who is that?

Makarov: An eighteen year old boy with black spiky hair with three bangs in the front. What have you or your lackeys done with him?

Piccolo thinks on the description for a moment before he the face pops in his head and he smiles evilly.

Piccolo: Oh, that's who you mean? I killed him.

Makarov soon exerts a surge of magic power as its destructive power shatters the windows of the building behind him.

Makarov: *furiously* Is that so? Die!

Piccolo sees Makarov's magic power and smiles at his strength, but still thought he was stronger as he gets into his fighting stance and releases a purple aura around himself. As the King of Demons moved into his stance, Makarov took to the air.

Makarov uses his magic, Giant, to enlarge his fist and throws his fist at Piccolo who doesn't move and blocks the punch by receiving it in the arm. Piccolo expects to be able to easily push it back, but Makarov's monstrous strength starts to push the Demon King back as the ground beneath his feet cracks from the sheer force.

Makarov's strength soon overpowers Piccolo's and pushes the Demon King onto the ground. Makarov doesn't hold back any of his strength and enlarged his other fist and throws a barrage of punches down at Piccolo, destroying the area and flinging up debris all while creating a massive cloud of dust. Makarov raises his right arm and slams down with no restraint creating a large shockwave that could be seen from afar.

Piccolo was soon launched out from the cloud of dust looking at the old man who caused it. Piccolo then lands on the ground as Makarov lands in front of him with a serious expression.

Makarov enlarges his fist once more and swings a horizontal strike at Piccolo with an open palm as the Demon King tries to block it again. Piccolo gets pushed back just like before as he realizes that Makarov was more than what he seemed as the old man's strength was enough to stop him from retaliating.

Piccolo: ( That old geezer is actually pushing me back?! )

Piccolo soon loses his balance from sliding across the floor and is dragged across the floor by Makarov's giant hand before he gets launched into the air. He then crashes through multiple buildings before he crashes into a rooftop.