Season 1 Chapter 10 : Moon Drip

Currently, Goku, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Happy were standing underneath a temple on Galuna Island as they were standing in front of a giant demon whose name is Deliora who was trapped inside of an ice shell. Gray who was shocked to see the demon walks up to the ice shell as he was confused how it was even here.

Gray : What is Deliora doing here?! It's impossible! He can't be here!

Natsu : You know this thing?!

Gray : It's... It's...!

Lucy : Gray! Calm down!

Goku : You know what that thing is?

Gray : Deliora... The demon of destruction...

Natsu : Demon of construction?

Gray : He looks exactly the same as then... What's going on?!

Suddenly, Lucy hears the sound of footsteps and looks to where she heard it and sees two shadows making their way towards the group. Everyone then goes behind some rocks to hide from whoever was coming as they see the two figures walking towards Deliora.

Yuka : This is where the voices were coming from

Yuka : This is where the voices were coming from. It's daytime. I'm sleepy... Toby. Have you been soaking in the Moon Drip? You have ears and stuff.

Toby : *irritated* No! These are decorations! Get it through your head!

Yuka : I was only teasing you, idiot.

Toby : You're so mean.

Lucy : Moon Drip? Could that be the curse?

The wizards then hear some more footsteps coming down into the cave and see a girl with pink hair wearing a dress walk up to Yuka and Toby.

??? : Yuka. Toby. I have sad news.

Yuka : Sherry.

Sherry : Someone beat up Angelica.

Toby : It's just a dumb rat! Don't give it a deluxe name!

Sherry : She is not a rat! Angelica is a hunter that races through the darkness... And... love!

Lucy : Talk about a serious weirdo. Especially with that last thing she said.

Natsu : They're not from this island. They smell different.

Happy : And they don't seem to be cursed, either.

Goku : Maybe they're the ones who're behind that Deliora thing.

Yuka : Intruders, huh?

Sherry : *sighs* Just when the moon's light is nearly gathered, too. How sad. Let us get rid of the intruders before the Cold Emperor hears of this. Yes, before the moon shows itself...

Yuka : Yeah...

Sherry : Now that they've seen Deliora we cannot let them leave alive. We will give the intruders eternal sleep... In other words, love.