Razor VS Everyone

A/N:
Gonna go ahead and warn ya'll...it's a long one. This is like...3-4(?) HxH episodes in one chapter. Anyway, we're coming toward the end soon<3
(I'm not editing this one I'm lazy)

YOUR POV:

I felt my cheeks heat up with embarrassment, though my embarrassment was outweighed with disgust.

"Ah~. Visitors~. It's been a while." Hisoka smirks. He then activates his Nen aura, making us do the same. "Just as I expected, you've matured. It appears you three found yourselves an excellent teacher."

I felt someone put their hands over my eyes. I reached out to remove them but whoever it was refused to move them.

"Who is this pervert?" The man asks.

"Are you their teacher?" Hisokas asks.

Hisoka got changed and I soon discovered that it was Killua who put his hands over my eyes...the damage was already done though.

"So, what do you want with me? Ah, I mean Chrollo." Hisoka corrects.

"Uh, I have a question." Gon speaks up, "why are you here?"

"I'm looking for Chrollo." Hisoka admits, "there's a way to rid Kurapika's Nen from him. You can exorcise it. But I'm looking for Chrollo to give him information but I have no leads." Hisoka continues, "there's a few Spiders that were interested in the game. I figured they knew where Chrollo was."

"He's pretending to be a Troupe member." Killua speaks up.

"Yep. Now it's my turn to ask a question." Hisoka states. "You didn't come here just to ask me that, did you?"

Gon shakes his head, "no. That was it."

Bisky speaks up, "um...a-actually, we're looking for really strong people." Is she blushing?! "Could you please help us?" Is she foaming at the mouth?!

"Sure...but why are you looking for strong people?" Hisoka asks.

"Hold up! I'm against this!" Killua yells. "You don't even know him Bisky!"

Bisky uses her Nen to tell us a message, HE'S LYING. "I feel a kinship with him."

"We should head toward Aiai, the City of Love." Hisoka suggests, "there are probably a lot of strong people there."

We began our way towards the city with Hisoka behind us.

"How did you know he was lying Bisky?" I asked.

"It was just a hunch." She responds.

"A hunch?" Killua argued.

"Well after lying for fifty years, you can recognize a fellow liar." Bisky snickers. "But since he's lying, we'll keep him around to see what he's up to."

I suddenly felt uncomfortable as I grabbed Killua's arm. He glanced at me, seemingly wondering what I was thinking before he and Gon both got the message.

"Hisoka!" Killua yells, "you're walking in front of us!"

We force Hisoka to the front of the group while we take the back.  "We need ten more people to proceed. Hopefully we'll find other players who aren't interested in cards."

"Isn't everyone here to beat the game?" Hisoka asks. "I can't imagine there are many players like myself. By the way, did you use someone's power to warp to me?"

"There's a card that allows you to do that."

"Ah...but you need to buy spells from stores right?" Hisoka adds.