When you hug them from behind

Tom

He was talking to Enzo in the hallway about homework and you were walking down with Daphne. You decided to play around a little. You snuck up to him and wrapped your arms around him. He jumped a bit before turning around.
"You know I dont like that Princess" he said
"I know"
"So you purposely did something I dont like" he smirked and threw me over his shoulder before going to his dorm. 😏😏

Matteo

He was standing in the common room talking to Theodore when you ran up to him and hugged him from behind.
"Hey baby" he said not turning around. But instead placing his hands into of yours.
"You ok?" He asked.
"Yes"
"Tired"
"No" he finally turned around and picked you up. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He started to kiss your neck. 😏😏😏

Draco

He was in detention for beating up a first year. He had to sort all the books in the library. You decided to go and study/surprise him. You walked down and saw him stacking shelves. You wrapped your arms around him. He turned around, with a fist up ready to punch. As soon as he saw you he put his arm down.
"You scared me Princess"
"Sorry baby"
"What are you here for. You should be sleeping" you just smirked.
"Ohhh" he picked you up and placed you on the desk. 😏😏😏 Ya'll did it in the library and probs got caught.

Blaise

Blaise was in the great hall sat down. You ran up behind him and wrapped your arms around his torso.
"Ugh babe you k ow I ditn like that" he said pushing you off. You sighed.
"Sorry" you mumbled and sat next to him. He placed his hand on your thigh. He could see you were sad so he rolled his eyes. Picked you up and sat you on his lap. You could feel his boner.
"Wanna fix that babe" he said 😏😏😏

Theodore

He was at Astronomy tower looking at stars. You got bored and decided to go aswell. You wandered up and hugged him from behind.
"Your lucky no-ones here Sweetheart" he said. Automatically knowing it was you. You chuckled. He turned around and grabbed your waist pulling you closer.
"You must be here for some reason sweetheart" he said nibbling at you neck. 😏😏😏

Enzo

Enzo was down at the blake lake with Draco. You walked up to him and sat down behind him hugging him.
"Hi Darling"
"Baby" you responded.
"Watcha doing"
"Norhing" you said burning your head on the crook off his neck. You started kissing his neck leaving marks. He groaned. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to his dorm. 😏😏😏