You ask for their credit card.

Tom

You wanted to go shopping with Daphne, so you walked up to tom in the library.
"Hey tommy" you sat next to him.
"Hi" you moved to sit on his lap. He put his book down and looked at you.
"What are you doing?"
"Can I have your credit card" he tried to hide his smirk. He was very impressed but your boldness. He got out his wallet and handed you his card.
"You have no limit baby....go wild" you kissed him and ran out with Daphne.

Matteo

You wanted to go shopping so you and Pansy went to Matteo. As soon as he saw you he pulled you into his lap.
"Hi princess" he kissed your neck.
"Hi.....me and Pansy wanna go shopping, can I have your credit card"
He smirked.
"Using me for my money now are we?" He joked. He smirked and got his card out. "You have no limit" he kissed you and you ran off with Pansy.

Draco

You wanted to go shopping with the girls. You walked up to Draco and asked him for his card. Smirked and passed it to you. Very cocky because hes rich.
"You dont have to even ask me love....but come and kiss me" you kissed him infront of everyone and then went on your shopping trip.

Blaise

You and Blasie were in your dorm. You were getting ready to go shopping when you turned to Blasie.
"Can I have your card?" He smirked.
"I already slipped it Into your purse" you checked and it was there. You kissed him.
"I love you"
"I love you too" you then ran out. This boy if rich fr.

Theodore

You ran up to Theo in the corridor.
"Hey baby?"
"Yes love?" He said.
"Me and the girls are gonna go shopping. Can I have your card?" He nodded and gave you his card. He then kissed your cheek and watched you walk off.

Enzo

You and Astoria were walking out the castle when you ran into Enzo. You hugged him.
"We r going shopping....can I have your card?" You asked. He smiled and passed you his card.
"Always baby" he kissed your forehead and walked in with the boys while you walked down to Homgsmade.