Dating Draco Malfoy would be like.....

Escort

Draco would be your personal escort. Everywhere you go he would escort you there. Weather it's to lessons or the great hall. He would take you there.

Jealous

Draco will get extremely jealous really easily. If anouther boy even looks at you he will send them a death glare. He cant stand the thought of anouther boy looking at you like that.

Cuddles

Draco is a killer for cuddles. No matter what hes doing he will always drop what hes doing to cuddle you. When hes needy he will always want cuddles. If he is mad at you (which is very rare.) All you have to do is cuddle up to him and he will instantly forgive you.

Kisses

Draco loves kisses. Morning kisses, goodnight kisses, see you later kisses, hello kisses, goodbye kisses, I love you kisses, pecks, long kisses, short kisses, full on make out sessions. Basically his lips were on yours every minute of every day.

Hickeys

You were constantly covered in hickeys. Draco was always covering you in hickeys in every place possible. Whenever someone would point out a hickey he gave you, he would smirk proudly.

On the other hand. It was very rare for Draco to have a hickey. But when you did manage to give him a hickey he would ware it like a medal and constantly show it off to everyone.

Family

Your family love Draco. They were constantly asking when he was going to come over and were always happy to have him round when he was having arguments with his own parents.

Dracos parents love you. Narcissa was always asking Draco about you and was keeping in touch. Lucius took a bit more time than Narcissa to warm up to you but once he did he was like a second father to you.

Sex

Lets be honest you and Draco didnt wait for the legal age to start having sex. Around 4th or 5th year is when you started. I'm sorry sex. I missed you sex. I'm angry sex. I love you sex. Rough sex. Slow sex. Passionate sex. You always found yourself doing something sexual every night. Weather that's you giving him a blow job. Him fingering you or eating you out or just actually having sex. Draco lived for risky places. You were constantly having to be quiet because he couldn't contain himself around you.

Arguments

You and Draco didnt have as many arguments as you would think. When you did they could be about anything. Jealousy, work, stress, anything really. They never really lasted long because let's be real Draco couldnt last 2 days without your touch.

PDA

Draco was constantly showing you off to everyone. Weather you were sat on his lap or he had his arm around you. He was showing affection to you in any way possible. In his words 'he needed to make sure people knew you were his.'

Softie

Draco had a huge soft spot for you. And only you. He couldnt get enough of you. He was always swarming you with love, affection and gifts.