You feel the baby kick for the first time

Tom

You were having back pains. You were about 3 months pregnant and had a bump on you. You were walking to the bed to cuddle with Tom when your back started to hurt. Tom walked over to you and picked you to bridal style and carried you to the bed. He placed you down before climbing in next to you and putting on a movie. You rested on his chest while he warped one arm around you and the other rested on your bump. About half way through the movie you felt the baby kick. His head shot up.
"Did it-" he asked
"Yeah"
"Has it ever-"
"No"
He smiled. You didnt think it was possible for him to smile that bright. He then moved down and rested his head on your stomach pepper kissing it so he came feel the baby kick more.

Matteo

You and Matteo were on the couch watching a movie. You were lying in his lap while he played with your hair. All of a sudden you felt a kick causing you to jump.
"What's up" Matteo asked.
"I...I think it just kicked"
"Wait really?"
"Yeah" he placed both his hands on your stomach and waited for it to happen again. When it finally did he jumped with joy.
"My little baby is getting independent" you laughed at that.
"What?" He asked
"Nothing that was just funny"
He smiled and kissed your forehead.

Draco

Draco was currently out at work, you were cooking when you felt the baby kick. You didnt know what it was so you rung Dray.
"Hey baby" he answered
"Baby I think somethings wrong" you said
"Why what's up" he said worried.
"I felt a sharp pain in my stomach"
"Could it be the baby kicking"
"Maybe I dunno"
"I'll be home soon" then he hung up. A few minutes later the door burst open and Dray ran to you. He placed his hand on your stomach.
"Its done it again 3 times" suddenly it did it again.
"Yeah baby that's just him kicking"
"Oh ok sorry"
"Its ok baby" he smiled again and kissed your bump. Feeling him kick again.

Blaise

Blaise was cooking a craving you've been having when you felt a sharp pain in your stomach.
"Oh" you said.
"What's up" he asked coming into the room.
"I think he just kicked" he dropped the pan and ran over to touch my stomach. He sat there for about 10 minutes and nothing happened.
"Are you sure"
"Positive" he was just about to walk away when he kicked again. Blasie got really exited and started to kiss my stomach.

Theodore

You were in the bathroom getting ready for bed. Theo walked in and wrapped his arms around you.
"I cant wait for our little boy to be born" he said
"Me to" all of a sudden the baby kicked.
"Did he just-"
"Yep" he turned me around and picked me up. Placing me on the counter. He lifted my top and out his hands back on my belly. When he kicked again, Theo smiled bright.
"I love you two"
"We love you more" he smiled and kissed me.

Enzo

You were lying on the couch while Enzo was lying in between your legs with his head on your stomach. During the movie the baby kicked. His head shot up.
"What was that? Are you okay? Is she ok? Do you need to go to the hospital? Do you-"
"Enzy calm down. She just kicked." He sighed.
"Wait what" he placed his hand back on your stomach and waited patiently. After a while she kicked again. He pepper kissed your belly with a huge smile on his face.