Group imagine pt.2

Everyone was in the great hall. We were listening to Dumbledore talk.
"Ok students. We have a new student. Please welcome Regulus black." A tall boy with Black hair came walking into the room. He walked down the hall and sat on the stool. The hat was placed on his head.
"We should invite him over" I said.
"Yeah sure" Astoria and Blaise said.
"SLYTHERIN" the hat yelled.

I gestured for Regulus to come over an he sat opposite me.
"Hi I'm Y/N" I said.
"Regulus" he said.
"Ok this is Astoria, Daphne and Pansy. And this is Draco and Blaise (they are dating) and then you have Theodore but everyone calls him Theo. That's Matteo and Tom Riddle. Yes riddle but dont be afraid. And that is Lorenzo but everyone calls him Enzo" he smiled and said hi to everyone.

We all went back to the common room and started to talk to Regulus. The common room was empty and it was only us.
"Do you know anyone here?" Blaise asks putting his arm around Draco.
"Uh no. You guys are the first people I've met" he said.
"Well your welcome to hang out with us" Matteo said.
"Cheers" he said back.
"Why dont we just add him to the group. I mean the more the merrier" Daphne said. The whole group nodded.
"Well Regulus, welcome to the group" I said leaning back in my chair. He smiled.

We spent the whole evening getting to know Regulus and he got to know us.

I walked downstairs the next morning to Matteo and Regulus deep in conversation. I go to join them.

"Hey guys"
"Hey Y/N" Matteo said and Regulus smiled.

Us three walked to the great hall and sit down with Daphne and Theodore.
A few minutes later Draco and Blaise come in holding hands. And finally Enzo and Tom entering together. Along with Pansy and Atoria.

I think I'm gonna like Regulus in the group!  I thought.

A/N the next part will be connected to this. Its Regulus being added to the gc.