They slap your ass

Tom

You and Tom were in the library studying.
"I'm gonna go get food" you say "do you want anything?"
"No I'm ok" he said. You stood up and started to walk away when you felt a slap on your ass. You turn around to see Tom smirking and stating at your ass.
"I think you should come sit on my lap  Darling" tom said smirking and patting his lap.
"I'm hungry" you said. He grabbed your hips and pulled you onto his lap.

Matteo

You and Matteo were walking the corridor. He had and arm around your waist. As you walked a bit further infront of him, you felt his hand connect with your ass. You turned to see Matteo staring at your ass.
"Your so sexy" he said wrapping his arms around you, and resting his hands on your ass.
"Oh really?" You said smirking. He smirks aswell and smashes his lips into yours.

Draco

You and Draco were in his dorm. You were lying on your front reading a book and he was sat against the head board also reading. He leant foward and slapped your ass, before pulling you up and sitting you on his lap.
"Looking good there Princess" his hands caressed your thighs from behind.
"Having fun there?" You said
"Oh definitely" he smirked and started kissing your neck and collarbone.

Blaise

You and Blaise were swimming at the black lake. When you got out, Blaise was behind you. As you bent down to get your towel, Blaise slapped your ass. He then came up behind you and held your waist.
"Dont tease me" he whispered in your ear.
"What do you mean baby" you said smirking. He gripped your hips tighter and picked you up bridal style. He then carried to to his dorm.

Theodore

You were at Astronomy tower, you were leaning over the edge looking up at the sky. Theo crept up behind you and slapped your ass. You turned around already knowing it was him. He was smirking at you with his arms crossed.
"Hello there" you said. He grabbed your hips and pulled you into him.
"Hi" he said before smashing his lips into yours and pushing you up against  a pillar.

Enzo

You and Enzo were in the Courtyard. Sat under a tree reading together. You got up to go to the great hall and Enzo stood up aswell. You suddenly felt a hand collide with your ass. He then hugged your from behind.
"Your so beautiful" he kissed your cheek "and sexy" he kissed your neck softly. "And stunning" he dragged his lips against your collar bone. "I cant get enough of you" he took your hand and walked to the great hall. Sitting next to you and putting his arm around your waist as you both ate.