Group imagine pt.1

A/N just saying this is a new thing I'm starting. It's just gonna be called 'Group imagine' its gonna be linked to the 'Gc messages' but it's like actual parts instead of messages. It will literally just be the group doing random shit and might have some plot points.

The whole group was sat at the common room. It was late at night so the common room was empty except for the group. The fire was on and everyone was in conversation. Matteo, Enzo and Theodore were on the couch. Astoria and Pansy were on the other couch. Y/N and Daphne were were on a double chair and Blaise was sat in the floor with Draco lying with his head in Blasies lap. Blaise was playing with Dracos hair and Draco was half asleep. Tom was also there but he was reading a book not paying attention to anyone.

Everyone exept tom, was in conversation about Gryffindors.
"Gryffindors suck" Draco exclaims.
"You suck something" Blasie whispers but everyone hears. Even tom looks up.
"Ewwww" Pansy said.
"Get a room" Enzo said.
Blasie just smirked. Dracos face was bright red.
"You guys make me feel single" Matteo said.
"That's becasue you are single Matteo" y/n said to him.
"You wanna change that" he smirked at her.
"Over my dead body" y/n scoffs and leans back in his chair.

"Let's play truth or dare" Theo says.

Everyone gathers around in a circle.
"Tom get your ass round here" y/n said. Tom rolled his eyes and put his book down before joining the circle.

"Draco truth or dare" Matteo asked.
"Dare" he responded.
"Go in that closet with Blasie until I come get you" draco went red and Blaise dragged him to the closet. The game continues.

"Tom truth or dare" Theo asked. He sighed.
"Truth"
"What is in the Chamber?"
He smirked.
"There was a giant snake. But then Potter killed it"

"Y/n truth or dare" Astoria asked you.
"Dare"
"Make out with Daphne" y/n and Daphne sat in the couch and started making out. After a while they pulled away and sat back down. Matteo looked very jealous.
"Jealous theo"
"Never" he mumbled.

Draco and Balsie came out the closet Draco had very messy hair and his tie was lose and Blaise top was half unbuttoned.

The game continued and after a while everyone went to bed exept Y/n and Matteo.

"So you like anyone y/n?" Matteo smirked at her.
"No" she replied.
"Oh"
"Why want it to be you?" She smirked.
"No" she smirked and leant back in her chair and got a book out.