Them Finding Out You Speak Another Language.

A/N I'll put what it is in English under each boys part.

Tom

*German*

Tom was in his dorm reading, while you were sat at his desk doing your Potions homework that Tom had already done. You were finding it extremely difficult and started to mumble things under your breath.
"Blöde Hausaufgaben für blutige Zaubertränke. Warum ist es so schwierig? Ich wünschte, es würde sich von selbst erledigen." Tom's eyes shot up from his book.
"Is that German?" You looked at Tom.
"Yeah" Tom stared at you for a moment before putting his book down and walked over to you. He stood behind you and placed his hands on your shoulders.
"When did you learn to speak German?" He asked.
"I've known my whole life" he didnt say anything, he just kissed your forehead and helped you with your homework.

English: "Stupid Bloody homework. Why is it so difficult? I wish it could just do itself."

Matteo

*Spanish*

You and Matteo were walking to the hall. He had his hand entwined with yours. When you stopped to tie your shoelaces a girl came over and started flirting with Matteo. He was trying to get her away but she wouldnt listen and kept trying.
"Go away" you said. She just glared at you and mumbled something under her breath in Spanish.
"No me murmures. Y no me llames perra. Eres la puta que intenta tener algo con mi novio." She looked at you in shock and grunted before walking away in a huff. Matteo was looking at you with shock and love. He placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer.
"What language was that?" He asked looking into your eyes.
"Spanish"
"I didnt know you spoke Spanish" you shrugged. He smirked at you. "You just got a whole lot hotter" he said before smashing his lips into yours.

English: "Dont you mumble at me. And dont call me a bitch. Your the slut trying to get with my boyfriend."

Draco

*French*

You were at Malfoy Manor meeting his parents. Narcissa warmed up to you immediately but Lucius not so much. He kept glaring at you from across the room. During dinner he turned to his wife and started speaking in French. You fake smiled at him once he was done.
"En fait, je ne suis pas né moldu. Je suis un sang pur. Et j'apprécierais que vous me traitiez avec respect, parce que je suis avec votre fils, peu importe ce que vous pensez." You gave him one last fake smile and turned back to your food. Lucius looked at you in shock and Draco smirked at you. When you and Draco went upstairs he pinned you to the wall.
"That was so fucking hot" he said before kissing you. Magically Lucius started treating you with respect.

English: "Im not a Muggle born actually. I'm a pureblood. And I would appreciate it if you treated me with respect, becasue im with your son no matter what you think."

Blaise

*German*

You and Blaise were at Astronomy tower. You were sat between his legs as you both looked at the stars. Without realising you accidentally spoken to him in German.
"Sie sind wunderschön, oder?" Blaise looked at you and chuckled.
"When did you learn to speak German love?"
"Oh a few years ago" he kissed your cheek.
"Yes love....yes they are" he kept constantly kissing your neck and cheek for the rest of the night. It's safe to say you got a reward later.

English: "They're beautiful arn't they?"

Theodore

*Italian (Obviously🙄🙄)*

You and a girl just had an argument. You stormed back to Theos dorm and flung the door open. Theo was sat at his desk. You started pacing back and forth while rambling.
"Stupida puttana del cazzo. Che cazzo pensa di essere? Lei è una topa. Un ratto letterale. Voglio dire, sembra letteralmente un topo bagnato con quanto greci siano i suoi capelli, intendo-" Theodore stopped you mid sentence by grabbing your shoulders and turning you to look at him.
"Since when could you speak Italian?"
"I finished learning a few months ago"
He grinned and kissed you.
"For me?"
"Yeah" he kissed you harder. You and Theo spent the rest of the night cuddling and chatting shit about the girl.

English: "Stupid fucking bitch. The fuck she think she is? She a rat. A literal Rat. I mean she literally looks like a wet rat with how greecy her hair is i mea-"

Enzo

*Spanish*

You and Enzo were cuddling on the bed while watching movies. A pigeon flew in the window. Enzo started freaking out and tried to put you behind him.
"Cálmate Enzy, es solo una paloma. Déjame sacarlo." You told him. You walked out from behind him. And picked up the pigeon in your hands and went to the window and let it fly out of your hands. Enzo wasnt paying attention to anything you were doing. He was to focused on the fact you spoke Spanish to him. He walked over to you and looked into your eyes.
"Your so fucking beautiful" you spent the rest of the night in his arms while he gave you kisses and cuddles.

English: "Calm down Enzy,  its just a Pigeon. Let me get it out."

Regulus

*French*

You and Reggie were in the great hall. You were the last in there. As you were leaving you tripped over your own feet.
"ow. Ça fait mal. Pourquoi dois-je être si maladroit?"
Regulus helped you up and looked at  you.
"Are you ok?" You nodded. He kissed your forehead. "When did you learn how to speak French?"
"I wanted to understand you so I started to learn it about a year ago in secret." He smiled and kissed you.
"Your the best girlfriend ever" that day he kept giving you love and affection. He wouldnt stop touching you and kissing you. He took you out for dinner that night aswell.

English: "ow. That hurt. Why do I have to be so clumsy?"