Not exciting.

Tom X Y/N X Matteo.

This was a request from @hoeformormortalygaymen.

I hate myself for creating this. But here we go. 😭😭

Warning⚠️:  smut 🥵🌶🌶

I was in the common room with Daphne, Pansy and Astoria. For some reason we were talking about sex.
"So Y/N hows Matteo in bed?" Astoria asked.
"Eh" I shrugged.
All 3 of their draws drops.
"What?!?!" Daphne yells.
"Your telling me Matteo Riddle is bad in bed"
"No no no. Hes not bad in bed hes great. It's just....boring...well no not boring I mean. Its always the same. Nothing ever happens. Yk?" I said. They all shake their heads in disbelief.

Later that day I walked in Matteos dorm.
"Hey baby" I said and pecked his lips.
"Hello Princess. I have a surprise for you" he told me standing up.
"What's that?" He stood up and grabbed my waist. He turnt me around and hugged me from behind.
"I heard you with your friends earlier" he whispered in my ear.
"W..what" I went red. He chuckled and kissed my neck.
"I'm gonna show you how exciting it can be" suddenly tom walked into the room.

"What's going on?" I asked. Tom smirked and walked over to us so he was infront of me. Making me squished between the two boys. Matteo wrapped and arm around my neck from behind.

"I wanna make it more exciting for you love. So I want you to take us both" my face went redder as his grip tightened on my neck. "But first I need your consent. Do you want this?" I immediately nodded.

"Words love. We need words" tom told me.
"Yes" I breathed out. Tom grabbed my waist and kissed me. I kissed him back. Whilst tom kissed me, Matteo sucked on my neck. Whilst doing that they were both slowly stripping me. Once I was fully stripped tom pushed me onto the bed. Still kissing me.
"You wanna talk like a slut. Well then we will fuvk you like one" matteontold me

Tom climbed ontop of me and started caressing my boobs. When tom moved down to my neck I noticed both boys had their tops off.

Matteo came over and kissed me while tom moved down to my core. Whilst matteo was making out with me I felt Tom's mouth on my core, causing me to moan into Matteos mouth.

I felt Tom's tounge thrusting in and out of me and sucking on my clit  while his hands run up and down my thighs. Matteo was still kissing me while fondling my breasts. I felt like I was on cloud 9. The feeling of Tom's mouth and Matteos hands were sending me into immense pleasure. I couldnt help but moan.

Tom's tounge worked magic on my core. I started to squirm, Matteo stopped kissing me and smirked down at me.
"Your mine" he whispered in my ear. "Rember that" I nodded and came on Tom's tounge and face. They both chuckled and Tom wiped his face clean.

They switched potions so Matteo was standing between my legs and tom stood by my head. They both pulled down their pants and boxers leaving then completely exposed. They were both huge.

I gulped and tom smirked at me whilst Matteo lined up with me. "Ready for us love?" tom asked.
"Yes"
"Good girl" matteo said.

With one large thrust he pushed into me. Causing me to let out the loudest moan I've ever made. Matteo grunted and kept thrusting but before I could moan again tom stuffed his cock into my mouth. All the way down my throat. I started to gag and choke but he didnt stop. I eventually got used to it and both boys trusted at an intense speed.

Matteo was hitting my G spot repeatedly while I desperately tried to please tom.

Matteo had my hands pinned to the side of me and tom started groping my breats. Tom came down my throat and I swallowed it all. He then pulled out and got changed.
"You did a good job love" tom said. Before he kissed my forehead, patted his brother on the back and left the room. Leaving me and Matteo alone.

All this was happening and Matteo was still thrusting into me. 
"princes...oh god I'm gonna cum" matteo said.
"M..me too" I moaned
"Come with me" we both came at the same time. Matteo collapsed on top of me.

We lied there for a while out of breath. He eventually pulled out and cleaned up both up. Before putting silk shorts and a t shirt on me and joggers on himself. He then climbed in next to me and sponned me. He started to shower me with kisses.
"Dont ever say I'm not kinky enough" I chuckled.
"I love you"
"I love you too Princess" I fell asleep and peace in his arms.