Storm (Draco Malfoy)

You are extremely scared of storms. You have been since you were a little. One night, you were lying in your bed while the storm was playing outside. With every crash of Lightning you would jump and with every rumble of thunder you would get startled. You decided to go to Draco's room. One you arrived at his private dorm, you slowly opened the door.
"Baby are you awake." You said shutting the door.
"Princess what are you doing up" he said in a raspy voice that made your knees go weak.
"Can I sleep in here," you asked.
"Course baby" he opened the covers, gesturing for you to go cuddle him. You climbed into the bed and rested your head on his chest with his head rested on yours. You lied quietly while you tried to fall asleep. But another crash of lighting came and you jumped fully under the covers.
"Princess" Draco said coming under with you. "You ok" you didn't answer instead you jumped with another rumble of thunder.
"Are you scared of the storm?" He asked softly. You slowly nodded your head. "Why didn't you tell me"
"I didn't want you to see me as a pussy" he pulled you out of the covers amd brought you into his arms.
"I don't think your a pussy, although I do like yours" you slapped his arm as he chuckled.
"I promise I'm not gonna let anything hurt you ok?" You nodded your head.
"Try and sleep princess, I love you"
"I love you to baby" you said before drifting off to sleep in his arms.