Draco Smut

A/N ok so ik I said that I would only write smuts if there was a request but I've been wanting to give it another go and try and make it better. So I'm gonna do another one now. Please let me know what u think and well yeah enjoy 🙃 this one will also be female reader.....if this one goes well, i will do other genders if you want  to see that.

No one's POV

You and Draco were in the great hall eating dinner. You had a short skirt that came up to mid thigh and  knee high socks. You had been teasing Draco all day. He was becoming increasingly furious with your behaviour and was already planning on ways to ruin you. As you were talking to Matteo you felt Draco's hand creep up your leg and begin the circle you inner thigh. You froze and turned to look at Draco who was eating his meal like nothing was happening. Before you could get another word out you felt Draco move your panties aside and begin to circle your clit. You tried your best to stay quiet. Draco then pushed a finger Into you very slowly. You had to shove food in your mouth to suppress a moan. Draco had a proud smirk on his face as he added another finger and increased the pace of his movements. You had to keep stuffing your face otherwise you would have let out a loud moan Infront of everyone. Just as you were about to cum Draco pulled out causing you to groan and whine. He's smirked and then grabbed your hand and dragged you to his dorm.

As soon as you arrived he ordered you to kneel at the foot of the bed you immediately obeyed and kneeled. He locked the door and casted a silencing spell.
"Strip.....I want every single piece of fucking clothing off that beautiful body of yours" he sounded demanding. You immediately obeyed and stripped he took if this too and shoes along with his socks leaving his pants on. He stepped Infront of you. "Take off my pants". He ordered. You hands flew to his belt as you took it off. You then unzipped his trousers and pulled them down. "Now my boxers" you took them off and then he sat in the end of the bed. "open". You opened your mouth and he slammed his dick as far down your throat as possible. He grabbed the back of your head and face fucked you. You were gagging and choking and he loved it.  "Making suck pretty noises for me"  he groaned and continued to thrust into your mouth. You saw starts but you didn't care his eyes flew shut as released into the back of your throat. He pulled out. "swallow". You Immediately obeyed and swallowed everything.

"On the bed legs spread". You got up and lied in the bed with your legs spread he placed his head inbetween your thighs.  "Safe word?" You could feel his hot breath on your pussy.  "R...red" you stuttered out.  "Good remeber that". He said before sucking in your clit. You immediately let out a loud moan and he smirked sucking harder. He pushed one finger into you. You moaned even louder. He began to thrust his tongue into you. And he also added a second finger. You were on cloud 9 and just as you were about to cum he stopped everything and pulled out. You started to squirm. He chuckled.  "That's what u get for teasing me all day" he climbed on top of you and positioned himself. Without warning he pushed all 10 inches into you. You let out a shaky loud moan and he groaned.
"Fuck baby so tight". All you could do is moan. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you were feeling so much pleasure. He kept thrusting into you, hard and fast. You felt so much pleasure you couldn't even think straight. "I'm gonna cum....p...please let m...me c..cum" you moaned out. "Just hold on a little baby and then cum with me" he said still thrusting.  You nodded and he trusted faster desperate to find his own release. "Cum baby cum now". You both came at the same time you moaning and him groaning. He collapsed on top of you. He eventually pulled out and went to grab a towel. He came back and started to clean you both up. He then put boxers on him and panties and his t shirt on you before climbing into bed and pulling you against his chest.  "You did so well baby get some sleep yeah" you nodded and he kissed your head. "I love u baby good night". You then feel asleep with him whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

A/N. Pleaseeeeee tell me what u think