The bet pt.1 (Matteo Riddle)

You have been dating Matteo for 6 months now. You were really happy. Matteo was never really one fir PDA. That did annoy you a bit.  You were walking along the corridor when Adrian Pucey came running up to you.
"Hey Y/N, give Matteo this" he passed you a bag.
"What is it"
"20 Galleons"
"Why are you giving him 20 Galleons"
"Casue he won the bet"
"What bet?"
"Well the bet on you. We betted that he could get you to date him for 6 months"
"What?"
"Well your gonna find out anyway so make sure he gets these" and with that he walked away.

I was furious. And sad. I felt like crying. I loved the boy and he did this. I walked up to the common room where the group was. As soon as I saw Matteo he tapped the seat next to him gesturing for me to come sit like I normally did. But this time I didnt sit, I took a seat next to Pansy. Matteo was clearly shocked and confused.
"Baby" he asked I didnt answer him.
"Princess" I still didnt answer him. The whole group was now listening.
"Y/N"
"What!" I said.
"Are you ok baby?"
"Not really no"
"What's wrong"
"You want me to tell you right now"
"Yes I wanna know what's wrong. Are you mad at me"
"I dunno you tell me"
"I can't if you wont tell me"

I got up and walked infront of him. I dropped the bag if money in his lap.
"20 Galleons"
"Oh wait let me-"
"Save it. You won the bet. Congratulations."
"Please let me expl-"
"No. Om not listening to you anymore. You know what I loved you. I thought you loved me"
"I do!"
"Dont lie. I'm cant believe I fell for your crap. I never want to speak to you again. We're done" I started to walk up to my dorm.

Matteo's POV

"We're done" she finished and started walking up to her dorm. I shot up from my seat.
"Y/N princess....please....I cant lose you"
"Well you have" she yelled before closing her dorm door and locking it.
I started banging on the door.
"Princess open up......please let me explain"
"Go away please"
"No...I...I...I love you"
"PISS OFF" I sighed. I slowly walked back to the common room.

As soon as I saw the bag o money I picked it up and stormed out the common room down to the great hall. As soon as I saw Adrian I walked up to him and threw the bag at him.
"Why the fuck did you give that to Y/N"
"Cause. You earn it and I coudnt find you"
"You stupid mother fucker!" I stormed out the room.