When your baby walks for the first time

Tom

Tom was sat on the floor with Aurora while you were on the couch. Aurora is already crawling so Tom is tryna teach her how to walk. She was a few steps away from Tom.
"Cmon Rora. Come over to dada" she looked at his confused. She was standing up becasue she was leaning on the coffer table.
"Cmon Rora." She started to slowly walk over to Tom. He was in shock. When she reached him, she hugged him.
"Di..did you see that?" Tom asked.
"I did well done baby!" Tou said to Aurora. Tom hugged Rora again with a huge smile on his face.

Matteo

Matteo has been trying to get Emma to walk since she could sit. He was sat on her bedroom floor while you were tidying her room she was stood up against the cot.
"Come one Em. Walk over to me"
She looked at him and slowly took a few steps towards him. When she reached him. Matteo picked her up and flew her around like a rocket.
"Yes Em Em you did it. I'm so proud of you" Emma was giggling the hole time. While he pepper kissed her face.

Draco

Draco was sat on the floor in Scorpius playroom. You were leaning on the door frame watching. Draco had no idea you were there. Scorp was holding onto the chest standing up. Draco was trying to get him to walk over to you.
"Cmon bud. Come over to dad"
Scorp gave him a dirty look. (You know hes his son.) "Cmon buddy" he held his arms out. Scorp rolled his eyes and then walked over to him very wobbily. When he reached him, Dray lifted him up until the air, standing up and doing airplane. You couldn't help but laugh.

Blaise

You walk out into the garden to see Blaise pushing Orion on the swing. You sat down on the bench and Orion decided he was going to climb of the swing and try to go to you. He stood up and and took a couple steps before falling down. Blaise went to go pick him up but you stopped him becasue Oruon was already back up and walking properly over to you. Blaise had the biggest grin on his face. Blaise ran over to him and picked him up before placing him on the bench and tickling him. His little laughs were the best.

Theodore

Theo came back from work early to see you and Scorpius playing on the floor. The next thing that happened caused a smile to creep into his face. Leo got up off the floor and did a wobbily walk over to Theo. He had crouched down already with arms wide open. When Leo reached him he picked him up and spun him around.
"Yes bud you did it I'm so proud of you" he said and kissed his cheek.

Enzo

Enzo had been trying to get Lyra to walk for weeks but it wasnt working. He was currently sat on the floor with Lyra trying again.
"Cmon Princess. Wall to dada"
She looked at him with a smile before slowly walking towards him. His smile grew wide as she reached him. She hugged him when she got to him. He wrapped his arms around het a kissed her head.
"Well done Princess. You did it"