You ask them to take your V-Card.

Tom

Tom was in his dorm reading on his bed when you walked in. You sat next to him awkwardly.
"What is it?" Tom asked. "You seem like you what something what is it my dear?" He put his book down and looked at you.
"Umm I uh...i umm..well I...."
"Hurry up darling"
"Can you take my Virginity" you blurted out. He looked at you for a little while I silence. "I would like you to take my virginity" you said more calmly this time. He was silent for a few more minutes before flipping you on your back and climbing ontop of you.
"As you wish my dear"

~As gentle as TOM could go yk.
~Cuddles afterwards
~The next day lets you lie in bed all day and watch movies with him.

Matteo

You were both in the great hall when you whispered it in his ear. He spat out his drink all over Pansy who was infront of him.
"NOW?!?!" he yells. You nod suppressing your giggle. He picked you up over his shoulder and carried you to his dorm. He placed you on the bed and stood between your legs running his fingers up and down your thighs.
"Are you sure?" He asked kissing your thighs.
"Yes" you breathed out.

~Very gentle and went at your pace
~So much good aftercare
~would check on you for days afterwards.

Draco

You and him were at astronomy tower late at night looking at the stars. You just blurted it out. He did a double take and looked at you.
"Really? Now?"
"Yes" he looked at you for a moment before carrying you to your dorm thinking it would be the best place as your comfortable there more than anywhere else in the school. He placed you on the bed and started kissing your neck.
"I'll make you feel so good and so loved" your breath got heavy quick.

~was true to his word.
~gentle
~so much aftercare.

Blaise

You and Blaise were studying in your dorm when you blurted it out. He looked at you in shock.
"A..are you sure?" he asked.
"Yeah" he pushed all the books of the bed and put you in his lap.
"Are you absolutely sure my love. I want to make sure your comfortable"
"Yes" he started to kiss you neck.
"I'll make you feel so good"

~was gentle
~went at your pace
~amazing aftercare.

Theodore

You and Theo were in class. His hand was caressing your thigh while you talked. You wernt really paying attention.
"I'm ready" you said
"Ready for what....to leave casue so am i-"
"No...I mean ready for....yk" he still looked confused so you had to explain it to him. His eyes went wide and he rushed you out of class, and up to his dorm. He laid you on the bed and started kissing you.

~very gentle
~constantly checking to make sure you're ok
~amazing aftercare

Enzo

You lost it together. No-one can convince me otherwise. ✋ He would have planned and whole special romantic date. He would take you to a restaurant and set up roses and candles in his dorm. He would have bought you gifts all day and brought you back to the romantic dorm room. Where he would double check that you were ok with it before continuing.

~so so gentle as it was his first to
~constantly checking on you
~the best aftercare of your life.

Regulus

You and Reggie were at the black lake.  He was lying on your lap as you stroked his hair. He smiled up at you and you asked him. His face turned to one of surprise before composing himself.
"A..are you sure my darling?" You nodded. "I'm gonna need words baby"
"Yes" you said. He took you to his form and laid you on the bed. Being as gentle and comforting as possible.

~Gentle as possible
~made sure you were ok before trying something else
~bath and cuddles after.