Group imagine pt.3

This was an idea/request from
@Tteedduubbss

⚠️NO HATE IF YOU ARE A HUFFLEPUFF. ITS SIMPLE JUST FOR THE PLOT⚠️

I was walking down the corridor on my way to meet the group at astronomy tower. As I walked passed the library I heard 2 Hufflepuffs talking in the doorway of the library. I heard them mention Matteos name. So naturally I hid behind the wall and listened in.

"Yeah I hate the Slytherins so much especially like Matteo Riddles friend group. They are so rude and annoying" the first girl said.
"Yeah especially the boys in the group. I mean yeah sure they are hot but I would never date them casue they are assholes" the second girl said.
"Now that I think about it they ain't even a friend group. They are literally just a group of bullies" the first girl continued.

I had had enough and came out of my hiding spot. I grabbed the first girl by her collar and pushed her against a wall. The second girl ran away scared when she saw me. I deal with her later.
"W...was you there to whole time?" She asked me.
"Yeah bitch....talk about me behind my back all you want. But as soon as you start talking about my friends....that's when we have a problem" before she could get anything else out my fist met her face.

Her head flew back into the wall and she had a nose bleed. I grabbed her by the back of the collar and threw her on the ground. She got up quickly and punched me pathetically. I didnt even flinch. I swept her legs and she fell back down. I climbed ontop of her and started punching her in the face repeatedly in the same spot to make it hurt.

When she was on the verge of passing out, I felt 2 strong hands grab my arms and pull me back onto my feet.

I turned around and saw that Draco had grabbed me and the rest of the group was behind him.

They all had a shocked look on their face.

Dracos POV

Everyone was at astronomy tower waiting for y/n. She was late....shes never normally late for these things.

We decided to go look for her. As we were walking past the library we noticed that 2 girls were fighting. One girl was ontop of the other punching her repeatedly. When we got closer I saw y/n. I ran and grabbed y/ns arms pulling her to her feet. The girl was on the verge of passing out.

I turned her to face us.
"What happened" I asked.
"She was talking shit about you" she said with a shrug so casually. "All of you tbf"

Y/Ns POV

Before anything else could happen I heard a chuckle come from someone. I looked to see Theodore trying not to laugh. Then Enzo let out a little laugh. Then Matteo and before you knew it all 11 of us were practically rolling on the floor laughing.

We got up to astronomy tower still laughing.

We all sat and started smoking while I told them what the girls were saying.

"I hate Hufflepuffs" Astoria said.
"Yeah they are so annoying" Regulus said. "I mean I've been here for like 3 months and I already have a least favourite house"
We laughed.

"Y/N when i saw you ontop of that girl...omg" Enzo said.
"Yeah you looked hot fighting for us" matteo said.
"You always think y/ns hot" Astoria said. Matteo shrugged and lit another.
"You've never looked better Amore" Theodore said.
"You too?" Pansy said.
"You should know the boys fan girl over y/n all the time" daphne said.
""Dont be jealous cause it's not you Pansy" Tom said not looking away from the sky.

We all started laughing. Even Pansy.

"Wait what happened to the second girl?" Blasie asked.
"Oh dont worry. I deal with her towmorrow"
I smirked and everyone either smiled or smirked.

A/N ok so I hate that the group number is 11. So can some people please give me suggestions for another boy or girl to add. And then I'll do a vote. I'll only add one to make it 12.