Your baby speaks for the first tim

A/N. This is the one I've been waiting to write. Lol

Tom

He was sat on the couch reading a book while you were cooking dinner. Aurora was on the floor playing with her fake wand.
"Crucio" she said waving the fake wand around. Tom slammed his booked own immediately and dropped to the floor.
"Princess. We dont say that word"
"Crucio" she said again.
"Shhh Princess. Dont say that your mum will kill me"
"Why I'll I kill you" you said coming into the room.
"Oh uh...n..nothing"
"Crucio" She said one more time. You gave him a look while he just rubbed the back of is neck nervously.

Matte

He was sat playing in the floor with Emma shile you were on the sofa watching. She pointed to the toy golden snitch.
"Snitch" she said. Matteo eyes shot over to her and so did yours.
"Yeah Princess. Whay did you just say"
"Snitch" he picked her up and stood up throwing her up and down and catching her.
"Well done Princess." He pepper kissed her face while she giggled. You couldn't help but smile. He hugged her and nicked at you.

Draco

He was in Scorpius' room with him trying to out him to bed. He had a snake cuddly toy that he always had to sleep with. He placed him down without the snake.
"Goodnight bud" he said.
"Snake" he said. Draco eyes shit towards him.
"D..did you j..just t..talk" he nodded. Dray picked him up.
"I'm so proud of you son" he said and kissed his forehead. He placed him back in his cot and was about to go tell you the exciting news when...
"Dada snake"
"Oh right" he grabbed the snake and placed it in the cot.

Blaise

Blaise was cooking dinner while you were playing with Orion on the kitchen floor. He walked over to Blaise and tugged his pant leg.
"Food" he said. Both your eyes shot towards him. Blaise dropped the spoon and picked up Orion.
"What did you just say bud"
"Food" he said again. Blaise smiled and kissed his face.
"You cant tell hes your son. Having Food as his first word" you said. He just shrugged and hugged the boy tighter.
"FOOOOD" he said again. Blaise out him down and carried on cooking.

Theodore

Theo was getting Leo dressed for the day. He picked up a coat and was about to put it on him as it was cold.
"No" Leo said. Theos face went wide.
"D..did you just s..speak" he stuttered.
Leo nodded. His smile grew wide as he picked him up and soun him around. Then kissed his cheek. Leo laughed. Theo put him down and went to put his coat on again.
"Nooo" Leo said.
"Well you got to have a coat. Want a different one" he nodded. Theo put a different coat on and then ran down the stairs with Leo to tell you the good news.

Enzo

Enzo was watching Quidditch on the couch with Lyra. He was explaining all the different rules and players to her. Although she couldnt understand. You were sat in a chair watching.
"And that there is called a Bludger and that is a snitch and that is-"
"Dada" she said. Enzo eyes lit up. "Dada" she said again. Enzo had tears in his eyes. He picked her up and placed her in his lap. He then kissed her forehead.
"I love you so much Princess"
"I uv you" she said back making him smile and hold her tighter.