They wake up and your in their bed. (you wernt their when they went to bed)

Context: They wake up in the middle of the night and your sleeping next to them. But you wernt their when they went to bed.

Tom

He woke up from a clash of lightning. He was about to fall back to sleep when he felt a presence next to him. He looked and saw you next to him. He was surprised since you wernt their before he slept. He couldnt help but smile and how peaceful you looked sleeping. He kissed your forehead. Before lying down behind you pulling you into his chest.
"I know I don't say this alot princess but I love you" he whisperd before nussiling his head into your neck and falling asleep.

Matteo

He kept falling asleep and waking up. Falling asleep waking up. He coukdnt just stay asleep. On the fourth time of waking up he felt someone against his chest. He smiled to himself when he realised it was you. He wrapped his arms around you holding you into his chest tightly.
"Goodnight darling."

Draco

Draco was having nightmares again. So he woke up from it. He got startled by your presence next to him. But when he realised it was you he hugged you tightly.
"Oh my god. I love you darling thank you for being here when I woke up."
He magically didnt have any nightmares for the rest of the night.

Blaise

He felt you sneak into the bed. He was still half asleep so he didnt say anything. After a few minutes he woke up enough to talk.
"Hey baby. What you doing here"
"I'm cold and cant sleep"
"I'll keep you warm" he said pulling you closer to him.

Theodore

He woke up cause he needed the toilet. He didnt notice you when he got up but when he climbed back in he felt you. He jumped a first but when he realised it was you his face softened. He hugged you close and whisperd sweet nothings into your ear.
"I love you sweetheart" he said before falling asleep.

Enzo

He is a light sleeper so he woke up when you climbed into bed.
"Bubba what are you doing here?" He asked. "Not that I mind" he continued.
"I cant sleep. Thought you could help"
"Course I can." He pulled you close and kissed your forehead.
"G'night bubba"
"Night"