The bet pt.2 (Matteo Riddle)

It had been two weeks and I was doing really bad. I have been good at ignoring Matteo he keeps on trying to talk to me but I keep shutting him out.

I was walking down to corridor when a hand grabbed my wrist.
"Baby" he pulled me to face him. "Please talk to me"
"I told you to stay the fuck away from me"
"Please baby let me explain" by bow everyone was staring.
"No" he dropped to his knees and started begging.
"Please baby 10 minutes is all I ask. Just 10 minutes to explain." He grabbed my hands and started kissing them.
"Please" alot of people were in shock of what they were seeing. I nodded.

He got up and dragged me to an empty classroom. He sat me down on a chair.
"10 minutes. Go" I said.
"Ok yes it was kinda a bet but kinda not aswell. Adrian knew I liked you, but I was to scared to ask you out so he decided to bet me I wouldn't. I agreed to that bet and then he bet that I wouodnt be able to hold you for 6 months becasue it's me. Matteo Riddle. I stupidly agreed. Which I know now that literally the worst choice I could of ever made." He dropped to his knees in between me legs. He grabbed my thighs and started kissing the inside of them while rubbing them.
"Please baby. I love you so much. I cant lose you to this. I need you"

I stood up and pulled him up with me. I turned him around and sat him on the chair. I then straddled him. His hands flew to my waist and mine went to behind his neck.
"You promise you like me."
"Like? I am in love with you Princess"
I didn't do anything. I just kissed him. He immediately kissed me back. My hands tugged on his hair and his ran all over my body. When I pulled away I rested my head on his forehead.
"I love you so much baby" he said.
"I love you too"
"So be mine again"
"Yeah" he kissed me again and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his torso. He pushed me against the wall and moved down to my neck.

"I am gonna do anything you want for the rest of out lives." He said.
"Oh yeah"
"Yeah, anything you ask for you will get. If you need me to do anything I will do it. I'm gonna treat you like a queen. Beacsue you are one" he then kissed me again. I pulled away.

"Does this mean I can shower you with love and affection in public and you'll do the same with me. And I can get cuddles whenever I want" he pretended to think while he moved back to the seat and sat down.
"Yes. You can" he then kissed me again.

~one year later~

I was sat in Matteos lap in the common room. Matteo had kept his promise this past year. I had my head in the crook of his neck while he had his arms wrapped around me.
"Princess" Matteo said.
"Yeah"
"Wanna go cuddle"
"Yeah" he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his dorm.

~22 years later~

I was making my way to platform 9 and 3/4 with my kids and Matteo.
"Right have fun Tom. Look after Aurora"
"I will" Tom our 13 year old son said.
"Bye mom bye dad" Aurora our 11 year old daughter said.
"Bye sweetie"
They walked off onto the train.
Matteo turned to me. And pulled me into his chest.
"I love you Princess"
"I love you too"
He pulled me in and kissed me.