Theodore Smut

This was a request from @santacrown        

You were sat in your dorm when Theo burst in.
"You ok baby" you ask. He just looks at you "baby" he rushed up to you and smashes his lips into you sitting down on the bed and pulling you to straddle him. You were taken back but kissed him back anyway.
"I need you now" you smirked and threw of his top. He groaned and started to suck on your neck.

He ripped off your too and pulled down your skirt. You flipped him over  so he was sat on the edge of the bed and dropped to your knees. You pulled down his pants and boxers and took him in your mouth. He moaned and groaned at the feeling.
"Fuck...right there....good girl dont stop" he moaned. You continued to bob your head up and down and he grabbed your hair and started to face fuck you. He eventually cummed in your mouth.
"Swallow" you do as told and he smirks "good girl"

He then throws you onto the bed and rips open your bra climbing ontop of you. He kisses each if your nips and the his lips travels down to your pussy. He looks up for permission and you nodded. He pulls down your panties with his teeth. He then shoves 3 fingers into you causing you to moan.
"Fuck Theo...."
"That's right baby scream my name" he says as he pumps into you faster.

"I...I'm gonna cum" you moan.
"Hold it for me baby" you groan but hold it. After a few more pumps you cant take it.
"P..please"
"Go on then baby" you release all over his fingers and he smirks. He licks your cum off his fingers and climbs back ontop of you. He lines himself up with you.
"Ready" you nodded and he slams all 9 inches into you. You moan and he groans.
"So fucking tight" he groans out. You couldnt control your moans all you could think about was him. You knew you were gonna cum again.

"I'm gonna....."
"I know baby cum with me yeah" you nodded and after a few more thrusts both of you cum together. He rides out both your thighs and then collapses ontop of you.

After a few minutes he pulls out. He walks away and come back a few minutes later. You feel something rub against you causing you to jerk back.
"Its ok Princess I'm just cleaning you up" he cleans you up and put a few pair of panties on you along with his T-Shirt. He puts joggers on himself and climbs into bed with you pulling you close to him.
"Good girl you did so well. I love you so much" he then kisses your cheek before you both fall into a peaceful sleep.

A/N this is my first time writing a smu I have no clue if it's good please let me know, I did try 😭😭😭