You being on your period

Tom

Tom walks into your room ready to take you to class to see you awake but in a ball on your bed. He immediately knows somethings wrong. He walks over to you and sits next to you.
"What's wrong My love?" He asked
"Nothing tommy....just period pains"
He quickly does a spell to make the pains go away and then gives you chocolate and then stays in bed with you all day watching movies.

Matteo

Matteo knew something was up and soon as he saw you walk through the great hall. When you sit down he pulls you onto his lap.
"What's wrong pretty girl?" He asked caressing your thighs.
"I just started my period I'm fine tho" you smile at him. He picks you up bridal style and carried you back to the dorm cuddling with you while rubbing your stomach and watching movies.

Draco

Draco woke to to blood on the bed he immediately knew and woke me up.
"Hey baby. You bled on the bed you dont need to worry I made you a bath why don't you go get in the bath and I'll clean this up" I got in the bath and when I came out Dray had the bed cleaned and a food basket. He held me close and cuddled me all day while watching movies with me and eating snacks.

Blaise

Blaise knew what was wrong when he saw you clutching your stomach he pulled you into his lap and wrapped his arms round you.
"How you feeling baby"
"Pain"
"Wanna go cuddle"
"Yeah" he pulled me to his dorm and and cuddled me and rubbed my stomach.

Theodore

Theo woke up to you taking medicine.
"What's up baby" he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Period pains" he kissed your neck softly. He then pulled you to the bed.
"We are skipping today" he then put a movie on and cuddled me and tended to your needs all day.

Enzo

Enzo knew before you woke up he has the app on his phone. He woke you up with a hot water bottle and and snacks. He then cuddled you.
"You wanna skip today baby"
"Yeah"
He smiled and cuddled you tighter while putting on a movie.