Happy Birthday Amore (Theodore Nott)

A/N this is an request from @xaylvv
Sorry it took me so  long to do. 

This is a ✨smut✨

You woke up with a start on your birthday because Theodore set off a confetti cannon all over the bed.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY" he jumped on top of you and started to pepper kiss your face.
"Theo....theo s..stop" he stopped and smiled at you. He then pressed his lips against yours.
"Happy birthday"
"Thank you"

He got off you and went into the closet. He brought out these.

You smile and took the flowers

You smile and took the flowers. You put them in a vase and then put the necklace on. You walked over and kissed him.
"Thank you baby"
"Your welcome Amore"

All day he was showing you affection. He had you in his lap all day and was constantly kissing you. During lunch he had you on his lap in the great hall with his head nuzziling your neck.

He took you out for a nice fancy dinner that evening. You had a beautiful red dress on that he fell in love with.

As soon as you got back to his dorm he started to kiss you. You were immediately pushed up against the wall as he viciously made out with you.
"Your so beautiful. I'm gonna make you feel so good" he whispered in your ear. Nibbling your ear lobe. He picked you up, you wrapped your legs around him and he kept you against the wall.
"Theo....please"
"Of course Amore. Tonight is all about you."

He brought you over to the ned and plopped you down. He took your dress off and admired your body. You both had already taken your shoes and socks off. He took off his top and went back to kissing you. While kissing you he reached behind you and unclipped your bra taking it off. He started to massage your breasts while moving his lips to your neck.

He kissed all the way down your body until he reached your core.

He started to kiss up your thighs and you instinctively grabbed his hair.
"Theo...please baby" he smirked and ripped off your panties. He licked a strip on your clit causing you to moan. He caressed one thigh with his hand. With the other hand he pushed 2 fingers into you still sucking your clit. You moaned out loud. He kept going hard and fast even pushing a 3rd finger in you.
"Theo...I'm gonna-"
"C'mon baby. Cum for me" you released all over his tongue and fingers.

He licked his fingers clean. You tried to get on your knees but he brought you back up.
"Its all about you tonight baby" he pushed you back in the bed, and took off his pants and boxers. He climbed on top of you and pressed his lips against yours as he pushed into you. Causing you to moan into his mouth.

He trusted in hard and fast.
"T...theo h..harder...f..f....faster" he obliged with your request and went faster and harder.
"Am I making you feel good Amore" you nodded absolutely loving it. He smirked and started kissing your neck.

You came all over him but he didn't stop. He flipped you over so you were on top.
"Ride me baby" you started to ride him fast. He was obsessed with the way your boobs were bouncing in his face. He started to suck them and you bounced up and down on him. He became and moaning mess at the sight of you.

Before long he released inside of you and release came for the 3rd time. He pressed his face into your chest as you were both breathless. He then brought you into the bathroom and ran you both a bath.

He then put you in PJs and his hoodie before bringing you over to the bed.
He brought you into his chest and kissed your head.
"Happy birthday Amore. I love you"
"I love you too" and with that you both fell asleep. Tangled in eachothers arms.

A/N ok so I have an something to say. I have enjoyed writing this book a lot and don't have any intention of stopping. But I will be taking a little break. I have a lot things going on at the minute in my personal life. I don't know how long the break is going to be. I could be weeks, months idk. But I promise I will come back. I will be leaving the book up so you guys can still read it. Thank you for understanding xx