THE FIRST DAY |1|

--YN--

I was sitting with my family at the dining table for dinner. Finally high school is finished and the breaks too. I can't help but pout.

"What is it my daughter thinking?" My mom asked me with a smile, I looked at her shook my head with a smile.

"It's nothing mom it's just break got over so quickly and now it's time to join university."

I heard my family chuckle at me which just made me pout even more.

"You've been travelling around the whole vacation and still not satisfied? " My father said while gently patting my head making me smile at his actions.

"It's just I don't know what university life would be like? " I heard my brother sighing, ah his grumpy ass would start talking about some stupid facts that i totally disagree.

"Well surely wouldn't be like those Netflix series you watch. "

I glared at him. " Oppa you don't have to be this honest. "

"It's for your own good, I don't want to crumple your teenage fantasies but you should know that you're no more teenager now. "

"Yoongi!! " Our mother said his name firmly in order to stop him .

"Mom please don't take her side, she's going to same university as me and i don't want troubles. "

"She's your sister and it's your duty protect her as a elder brother. " My dad said with stern voice .

"That's what I'm doing, showing her the reality which she isn't aware because of us as we treat her like princess. "

I know oppa loves me and cares about me but he's too way protective for me. I mean even I start dating in school he used to interrogate them as if I'm going to marry them the next day.

"It's okay oppa I'm not in fantasies, I'll leave my life like a normal girl does. "

"I'm sorry " Our head snap to dad as he suddenly apologized and we don't even know for what?

"Honey what's wrong? Why are you apologizing? "

"Because of politician background both the kids have always faced problem, never got the chance to live normal life like other kids. "

I stood up and hugged my father, I eyed oppa to stand up but like always this arrogant ass will never hug anyone because doesn't like it.

"Oh dad!! You know how proudly I say I'm your daughter, so don't think any of this and let us enjoy aa tomorrow is my first day at university "

My father chuckled and squished my cheeks and I saw oppa and mom smiling while looking at us. Well my brother is cold but the one who knows him only know how warm he is from inside.

After finishing the dinner and some talks with my family now I plopped on to my favourite place and yeah that's my bed. Getting inside the cosy duvets and turning on the air conditioner gives the best feeling ever.

My phone buzzed and there I saw notification of Instagram post by my best friend.