ARCHERY |19|

You woke up while stretching your body making cracking sound from your bones.

YN : Woah Jennie is home today.

You mumbled when you heard sound of running shower. Stepping down the bed you made you way out of the room.

Your gaze fell on your phone you picked it up to text him.

me : Well ready for the first date?

You sent the text and rolled your eyes as you need to be all sweet with him when in real all you want to do is slit his throat for killing your mother.

Jennie : Morning sunshine ~

She says in her sweet voice and you smiled looking at her.

YN : Morning love, what do you want to eat for breakfast?

You asked while going back in the room not even waiting for the answer as you already know she'll take time to think so you decided to do your morning necessities in the mean time.

.....

After good refreshing shower you stepped out of the washroom and looked at yourself and the cut on your tigh which brought some unwanted memories to your brains. They still haunt you but you don't let them show it on your face.

YN : M-mom I miss you.

You mumbled missing her, your heart clench everytime you get reminded about her.

Seeing the murderer roaming around freely boils your blood.

YN : Your daughter will take revenge for you, don't worry mom soon Jeon jungkook will be on his knees.

You turned towards the wardrobe and decided to get ready and prepare breakfast for Jennie.

...

When you came back to the living room you saw no sign of Jennie which made you confused, your eyes fell on the note placed on the kitchen counter with some sandwiches alone with it.

I'm sorry but I got an important call for advertisement shoot so had to leave unannounced.

You sighed and places the note and then your gaze shift towards the sandwiches.

YN : I don't feel like eating anymore.

You mumbled as you were really excited to spend time with her but lately she's been a lot busy .

You sat on the couch and decided to watch something but just then your phone buzzed gaining your attention.

Cold jerk : Not really up for date but if you call it as competition day one yes I am.

You scoffed at his twisted reply.

Me : Okay then meet in an hour outside the door.

Placing your phone back on the table you picked up the TV remote to watch some drama.

......

You stepped out of your apartment when you got the text from jungkook about him being ready.

You saw him wearing a skinny jeans with a white T-shirt tugged inside and combat boots along with it making him look like a expensive boyfriend material.

You heard him clearing his throat and realised you've been actually staring at him and now you're embarrassed.

YN : Let's go!

Jungkook : But where?

YN : It's Archery date for today.

He looked at you shocked which made you raise your brows.