THE ONLY BILLIONAIRE|3|

"You really do love to bump into me"

I looked upto the voice of the man even though I know who  he is but still I wouldn't let a single piece of thought that I'm scared of his dominance would led slide into his head.  So looking into his eyes is the best option.

"And you really do love to get in my way. " He frowns at my words and before he could say anything to me in his infamous cold tone I just slightly bumped into his shoulder not that I reached upto them so basically it was more of his upper arm.

But still didn't let my guard down which brought a satisfactory victory smile on me.

I walked back to my seat and saw jennie looking at her phone with a serious frown, now what the heck is she doing?

"Jennie! " She snapped her head  towards me and leaned forward indicating me to do the same.

"I just found his Instagram. " She says almost in whisper, "Whose Instagram to be exactly jennie? " I asked her in whisper too. Aish what are we kids?

She showed me her phone screen and I saw the feed of none other than that cold jerk. Why would anyone stalk-- well I did that too. His looks are to be blamed for that.

"Do you know jeon corporation?" She asks while literally gawking at his posts.

"Of course who doesn't know jeon corporation, the only self made billionaire company. " I exclaimed while taking out lipbalm to put it on my dry lips.

"He's the owner of it. " She says and hearing her I almost smudged my lipbalm but thankfully I was done.

"No way that's true, it's owner is hidden. " I answered her back while putting my lipbalm inside my bag

"Hidden things come out too babe and just look at this article released yesterday. " She showed her phone to me and what I read almost made my eyes pop out of my socket.

" You said he's your brother's friend then how did you not know? " She asks me while putting down her phone.

As if I know the answer to it. The first interaction with him wasn't good enough for me to dig out information from my brother. Does my brother knows? He must I mean they looked pretty close at the dinner.

I knew he's rich, just looking by his appearance, his branded clothes and not to forget his car which I guess is what I found sexiest one. The black Mercedes.

"Girl where are you lost? " Jennie snaps at me, and I can't help but sigh. Why am I even thinking about him so much?

"I never knew he's The only billionaire. " I say while standing up as it was our number to take the order.

'He did seemed like those scary guys with lots of secrets and now when I know he's just damn wow." She exclaimed dramatically .

"Well I only heard his parents died at very early age and left him with pile of money " I say while remembering once oppa talking about it to my father.

"Woo~ and he used it to build a very successful company which is not only famous in Korea but globally. " She says while staring at her phone, must be choosing her next post for the Instagram.

"I did heard that he's very smart. He used to be topper in his high school too. " I say while looking back at his figure who's still standing at the counter. I'm just waiting for him to move so that I can take my drinks.

" Girl are you sure you're not interested in sexy back? "

She says with suspicious eyes, god why does she has to be so dramatic about everything.