DINNER |14|

Now knowing that taehyung is agent black I just can't believe if the surrounding I'm living in is even real?

He came forward but i just couldn't any word roll out of my tongue, I don't even know who to trust now?

"I know you must feel betrayed" Yes I do but why can't I say it to him on face, now I get why he's been so reserved because of the secrets. Coming to think of it jungkook is cold jerk because he too want to be away from people to hide all his sins. Is that so? But what if the people standing in front of me aren't good too?

"YN? " I flinched when he placed his hand on my forearm, shocked by my reaction I saw how his eyes widened for a second but before that he retreat his hand back . Touching his nose bridge for millisecond he clears his throat and then again began to speak.

"Are you ready to talk? " I saw how concerned expression was plastered on him but what if it's trap? If it was someone else I would've got convinced but seeing the one I actually have interest romantically makes me feel betrayed though he did have his boundaries from the moment we met but didn't things got quite close after a while?

I heard two male sigh standing in front of me. " Look if you listen to everything then you'll get the point " I took a deep breath and giving a nod to professor I turned my attention to taehyung who just licked his Dry Lips, is he nervous too?

" Just tell me when you agreed for friendship was it real? " I looked at him and i know he can see the feeling of betrayal written all over my face, " No! our friendship was genuine " That's it I wanted to hear what I heard now let's see what else they have to share.

Taking the seat i gestured them to sit and both of them sat in front of me. "So a--" I cut off his words as suddenly I don't how stupid this doubt sounds still I'm gonna ask anyway. "The name that i know is it real? " Both of them chuckle, and seriously for me now people giggling for no reason have become the most annoying creature, such a drastic change for the girl who had smile on her face all day.

" So now as you know I'm agent black you should know few things! " I nod and he continued
" I became his roommate to keep an eye on him" Well so it was planned, exactly how could two handsome hunk be in the same room? That was already sus to me. Wait what the fuck are you thinking Min YN?

" So i noticed things about him, like he doesn't really sleep a lot. I go to bed before him but still wake up after him" I nod but what If he has insomnia? Why am I thinking like I wanna side with that cold jerk? Just listen yn just listen .

" A lot of time he even went out in the middle of night and sometimes I followed him and as you could see these secret meeting photos " I nod but then question arises in my head " You have followed him, so you do know his hideout why not go and catch him red handed? "

Professor scoffs and i swear to god I wanna slit that throat for scoffing at me. " First of all Jeon Jungkook is really smart so he changes his hideout every now and then. " Well I knew this cold jerk got some really good IQ
" Second of all? " I ask as he stopped to speak. " He's the mafia king and you think catching him would be easy , that's the reason why we hired you? " I knew I'm being used but again in return I'm getting revenge as well.

"Do you know Park Jimin and Lisa Manobal? " All of a sudden why would he mention them?
" Oh she knows jimin really well" Professor speaks making taehyung frown and make me glare at him, I don't care he isn't even my real professor but still a boss for me I guess cause I'm gonna work for him.

" How do you know jimin? " Taehyung asks while turning to me after getting no answer from professor. " He used to be my best friend " His eyes widened and then gulping he says " Both of them are actually member of his gang " I've already felt betrayal by him but what if it was all because of jungkook?