THE FIRST MEET |2|

"What are you doing here jungkook? " I ask.

For a second he stared at me with his poker face and turned his shoes to walk away. What do I even expect from this cold jerk?

"Now who's that hottie? " Jennie asked while wrapping her arm around my shoulder while I stared at the walking back of that cold jerk.

"He's best friend well technically like a brother to oppa. " I say with a sigh ." Woo~ Hot besties "
I can't help but roll my eyes at her.

"Can you put that flirty ass away from my brother at least? "

" Don't worry I'm not even interested in that meow guy. "
I laughed the way she addressed my brother.

"Tell me about that hot guy. " She nudged her elbow while asking.

"So that you can get inside his pants? " I asked while walking towards our class.

"Oh girl wouldn't loose the golden opportunity. " I stared at her in disbelief while entering the class and directly went to back seat.

"He's a cold jerk, I really wonder how did my brother got close to him in just a small summer camp. " I said while taking out my stationary.

"Your brother is cold jerk too, no offense but a honest fact. "
She says while raising her hand in surrender.

I faced her and looked at her with squinted eyes,

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? " She says looking back at me with nervous laugh,

"You don't have interest in my brother but still so observant about him. " And yeah she rolled her eyes.

"Look yn my type is totally different, I like bulky guys with broad back. " She says while swirling her hair around her index finger.

"Broad back? " I ask with confusion and the way that smirk appeared on her face I can figure out what's it about?

"I love to scratch men's back while having sex with them. "

I was right, her life revolve arounds sex , alcohol and not to mention her Instagram.

"But still I have seen you getting on bed with skinny guys. " I ask while Remembering the guy from last time when we went to club.

"When it's about sex I don't care, I mean I just talked about my ideal type. "

What did even I expect from her?

"But again I don't really think I'll get such a fin---" Sensing silence from her side I frowned and looked at her but found her looking at fron with her mouth wide open and eyes looked out it can pop out of socket any moment.

I turned my gaze and saw a fine ass man coming inside the class with two books in his hand and damn look at his thighs, wait wait you just can't drool over him.

But the thing which made me confused is why he's standing in front of the podium, he should take his seat before the professor arrives.

"I guess I found my man. " I heard jennie mumbling while holding my hand.

Before I could reply to her, we heard a sexy voice which belonged to the man who caught Jennie's attention. But what roll out of his tongue just made us numb.

"Good morning class, I'm your economics professor Kim Namjoon. " He says while wearing his glasses and turned to blackboard to write something.

I hissed in pain when I felt jennie digging her long nails into my palm.

"Jennie " My voice almost came out in whisper . Her eye's widened when she realized her action.

"I'm so sorry. " She says with a face filled with guilt.