NOTICE ~

I have posted double updates of all three stories as promised.

I hope you enjoyed it :)

Now cuties in return I also want you to support my new story and please do listen to me, if I give you all princess treatment then I expect the same. You all come whining to me about double update and all and I put all the efforts to keep you all happy.

So add this story to your library and support and if I see you'll supporting it then only first chapter will be published otherwise I'm logging off from this application, ik this is blackmail but you all are stubborn and honestly if I do that you gonna miss a great story.

Your author's dream are sometimes weird but sometimes so exciting and it's one of them

Also let me tell you a secret my first book is it too late? Is also based on my dream.

Yeah weird but I got dream of getting bullied by jungkook but yeah definitely no one dreams so long so I did put my imagination and all in between but the idea is from there.

I hope you guys will get my point

Thank you
Love you❤

Thank you Love you❤

_ishi___

Visit my profile and check out the book.

It's character description and disclaimer about the story is already updated.

I have waited for so long to publish this story as it's going to be really different and exciting.

Please support and keep me motivated to write more.

Add it to your library to get updated about the chapters published.