BAKE CUPCAKES |20|

Jungkook : Won't you say goodbye to your date, like it's actually supposed to be ?

Your heart beat got fastened hearing his words and you looked at him all shocked.

YN : Wh--what are you trying to say?

Jungkook : We both went on date and now I dropped you home so

You wait for him to continue.

YN : So what?

Jungkook : So just bye good night.

He says and you looked at him in disbelief.

Jungkook : Why are you giving me that look?

He says leaving your hand,

YN : It's nothing.

He smirks,

Jungkook : Were you expecting something else

You eyes widened and without saying you turned and got inside the apartment building whereas a mischievous grin appeared on his face but he immediately held his poker face when he looked at his reflection on the car's window.

Entering your apartment you saw Jennie sitting on the couch watching a movie with snack wrappers all over the place.

YN : What is this ninnie?

She turn her gaze from tv screen to you and looking around just nods and again turned to tv screen.

YN : Yah!!!

Jennie : You know I always clean so just come and join, this movie is actually amazing.

You glanced at the screen and got confused to see her watching sci-fi movie.

YN : This is not your type of movie.

Jennie : But it is my man's type.

She says while picking up her drink.

YN : Your man? Who are you dating?

Suddenly she gasped and looked at you with widened eyes, and then screamed making you flinch and then slapped her mouth with her palm totally horrified. All this while you were looking at her with confusion and disbelief.

YN : Girl you've gone nuts.

She shook her head and also nods following it.

Jennie : You'll react the same way when I'll tell you something.

Keeping your handbag on the side table you walked to take a seat beside her.

YN : What is it?

Jennie : I hooked up with professor Kim.

You got froze hearing her somewhere you didn't like it as you know he's not what he show to others and seeing the excitement in Jennie's voice makes you feel bad as you know for the first time she's actually interested in someone by heart.

Jennie : Yah!! I thought you would scream but here you're sitting like a Robot.

You immediately put on a smile.

YN : How did this happen?

With that she started explaining how they both ended up hooking up but your mind was playing with you and you really wanted to talk about this to Namjoon.

Jennie : I'm so much happy to see the man who I'm so attracted to is attracted to me as well.

YN : Do you love him?

She nods,

YN : Then I guess you should talk to him.

Jennie : Talk about what?